Specialty Licensed Computer Stuff

Vadderung

Member, Male, 34, from Northern Neck VA

Always striving to be the man she deserves. Oct 4, 2019

Vadderung was last seen:
Mar 13, 2024
    1. Vadderung
      Vadderung
      Always striving to be the man she deserves.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 14, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Northern Neck VA
    Specialty Licensed Computer Stuff
    My key is held by:
    OpheliaRose
    Keyholder of:
    Nobody
    Locked since:
    New cage otw.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Evolution Wearables - Bijou
    CB6000S
    Chastity resume:
    My wife & I started exploring chastity early in our dating relationship. We would meet weekly. I was let out when I visited then locked back up. Now we've been together for seven years. She recently ordered custom & is looking for a boyfriend for us.
    About me? What would you like to know about me? I am happy to answer any questions. We're all adults here - I can hold a conversation. Let's talk.

Right now, I'm 30. I work from home in Northern VA. I take care of my lady wife's needs to the best of my abilities. I try to make her laugh as many times a day as possible. Luckiest dad(technically stepdad - but they are mine now. I help with the homework & booboos so... Mine.) to the three coolest kids.

After work & chores are done - my lady wife OpheliaRose rocks my world. Usually rocks the socks too (bad pun) - Delightfully dangling me & my sanity on the brink of orgasm; before reeling me in and reminding me that I don't need to cum - that I want to cum. To let her worry about what I need.

Signature

“All human wisdom is contained in these two words - Wait and Hope” - Alexander Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo'
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice