Comments on Profile Post by Mistress Lauren

1. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Why do you think so?
    Jul 7, 2010
  2. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    I don't think my fiance is ever going to get a device that he can't manage to get his dick out of.
    Jul 7, 2010
  3. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    I like the looks of a chastity device, but once he's able to pull out (and get back in) it kinda doesn't do it for me anymore... ya know?
    Jul 7, 2010
  4. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    I understand what you mean. It is terribly frustrating sometimes! You have a MM Jailbird on him, correct? Perhaps you could speak with William and see if there's anything he can suggest. (If I'm not mistaken, I think he has an anti pullout design for his chastity devices). Good luck!!
    Jul 8, 2010
  5. Sarah
    Sarah
    The Honour system can work well, but not all men will be satisfied with that. They often like the illusion of no control. A PA can help make almost any device nigh-on inescapable without tools.
    Jul 8, 2010
  6. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    Well he's getting a bigger ring on the jailbird right now because he hasn't been able to sleep through the night with it yet. He has the anti-pull out bars, but I don't think he'd be able to keep one on very long...
    Jul 8, 2010
  7. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Try not to get discouraged. A new device takes a while to get used to. Why can't he sleep through the night with it? Just curious.
    Jul 8, 2010
  8. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    He wakes up every night when he gets an erection because his balls are being pinched he says. He thinks the tubes to his nuts are getting pinched and cutting off the flow.
    Jul 8, 2010
  9. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Was this the same thing that was happening with the other device?
    Jul 8, 2010
  10. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    The CB-6k was actually working quite well, but he was able to pull out of it, and we both thought he wouldn't be able to with a custom made device. We also live in Las Vegas and it's like 105 today, so a plastic cage can get pretty sweaty and stinky and nasty ;)
    Jul 8, 2010
  11. Locked_In_LV
    Locked_In_LV
    I think ultimately the MM JailBird will be a good device, I just need to get it dialed in... There's a reason the CB-6k comes with a million pieces... I got lucky and got the right combo on the CB-6k within the first hour, so our perspective on the time it takes to adjust a new device is a bit skewed... The new ring should be arriving from MatureMetal tomorrow so I will see if this resolved the issue... As for the anti pull-out pins... due to the more important ring size issue, I haven...
    Jul 8, 2010
  12. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    John also had no problems with getting the right fit with his 6000 from the time he started wearing it. We got lucky. We've actually been talking about getting a MM Jailbird, but with having it made so custom to the wearer, is afraid of not having it fit. Sounds all familiar, huh? I'm sure after a few tweaks, you'll be in a frustrating chastity heaven in no time :)
    Jul 8, 2010
  13. Mistress Lauren
    Mistress Lauren
    Hopefully!
    Jul 8, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice