Local Time:
4:41 PM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 54, from Belgium, Brussels

PIV are really becoming rare, 5 this year so far and only one allowed for more than a minute. It really look like it is the end of it. Apr 12, 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kylara was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024 at 1:41 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Liberation Thursday and a PIV offer in gift, too small to have joy of course but a reward is a reward anyway. 5 days to go to please my KH.
      jemima likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        your Mistress must be very happy with you to let you. have a nice time.
        Dec 15, 2019
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      A work with a small dildo in the butt and a chastity metal cage, I did not think it was so hard to carry all day, and it's only morning.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife has the help of a Mistress, tomorow, work with a dildo in the butt. Damm, it look like things are getting in her hand now.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am caged and my KH is now ok with it, also yesterday she asks me for an orgasm get it and keep me caged during it, first time she dare.
      sissy_connie likes this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      My KH is back from holidays in paris and she found convinient that I do a few more taks I was doing while she was absent.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        So she stays in bed and I do all the child school preparation as when she was absent.
        She also say no to sex after teasing me that she was hot. She goes to sleep letting me hot.
        Sometime she is terrible.
        Dec 4, 2019
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      Was lazy to dress yesterday, so I put what I found and my KH found me sexy in my little pink dress and wished me to stay in for the day.
      sissy_connie and Maid Denise like this.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      So back in cage yesterday, it is time to have a more strict and regulated life and being a nice husband.
      sissy_connie and Rectrix like this.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      I think my KH is happy of what she had and has no wish to go further in FLR or chastity. Miss the cage.
      sissy_connie and Lockedprop like this.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      So locktober was a miss, et half I broke up and my KH did so either. Look like I have to redo all from begining.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      My KH release me this week end, so Locktober missed this time but I hold 20 days, she does not really care about it, she has her own agenda.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        well I dont matter bout loctober if your Mistress says it ok.
        Oct 15, 2019
      2. jemima
        jemima
        i mean to say it and not I.
        Oct 15, 2019
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        Thanks, I am also back to chastity after this event, just a short pause in my FLR life
        Oct 16, 2019
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      This morning my wife resuse my sexual request for a PIV, before, even last month she whould not have no and accept a quick PIV.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She also told me that the cage is a good thing finaly, it prevent me from any sexual request from my side if she refuse it. she still not always say no even if she has improuved this a lot.
        She told me she just began to feel the power of chastity now. But it is not clear in her mind.
        Oct 12, 2019
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      This day, especially this afternoon at work was hard but the hardest moment has pass. Still caged and it is harder to renew with it again.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Get used to the cage again, my KH seems to know what is locktober and apprently is going for. It's harderrrrr than expected.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      I was happy that my wife accept the cage yesterday, this noght she asks me for sex, I was caged. No PIV only her pleasure was possible.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I asked her "i'm caged and you want sex tonight, you know I'm caged today and I was not last week? We could have sex anytime you wanted, now I can't have PIV and you are horny"
        "yes" she said, she caged me and have an orgasm keeping me locked. it's the first time it happens from her side.
        Oct 10, 2019
        Lockedprop likes this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Feel so happy, my whife put me back in my cage (a Bon4) and my daughter told me that the best moment of the day is when she eat my lunch.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Chaste since 16 days and in day 9 of locktober, it is hard, I feel so horny and full now.
      Lockedprop likes this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 14 of chastity, my wife was ok for sex this morning but her stomach roar, so no sex and back to kitchen, I feel so full.
      Dannysub likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      we are only yhe 5th and it's 12 days now since I am chast, the 7th day moment has pass well, the 14th is also harder will see if I can hold
      Dannysub likes this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      So let's try Locktober, day one for me but already 7 days since last release, will I hold?
      Dannysub and Lockedprop like this.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      Now, my chore are made more and more firmelly, soon Loctober, Is my KH will go for? Surprise for me then.
      Lockedprop and Dannysub like this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        when I done all my chores I have a nice hot cuppa.
        Sep 30, 2019
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Out from cage but still in chastity again, she found me as a maid perfect and she is a lot stricter on lunch now. The the net is tightening
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      After a perfect lunch served at table for my lady she found that it should be more the norm to be served.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife just send me back to cage, it's sudain and I have no idea of her plan, if she even has some...
      Lockedprop and Robinoh like this.
      1. Lockedprop
        Lockedprop
        Seasoning you for Locktober
        Sep 15, 2019
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Not sure, maybe, she was not a lot into but I have no idea the lenght or her intention.
        She was a lot into sex last week and now I am locked.
        Sep 15, 2019
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Summer of chastity works, weight now less than 94 kg from 110, will power is on.
      Lockedprop likes this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      My lady remove her approval for the cage but I spend the night in a nice pink nightdress that she love to see me in.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice