Comments on Profile Post by QueenOfSwords

1. loricat
    loricat
    Thanks. I find I'm not interested in the "I must be caged or I will not be able to control myself" mindset. To me, putting my toy in a cage is to allow him a bit of relief from being tempted, and also because he finds it comforting, and sexy.
    Sep 2, 2019
    QueenOfSwords likes this.
  2. QueenOfSwords
    QueenOfSwords
    I really relate to this. The "I must be caged or I will not be able to control myself" mindset is really stressful on the KH. Also, men with steely resolve are sexy :)
    Sep 2, 2019
    loricat likes this.
  3. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    My KH has been requiring the cage less and less lately while at the same time extending the time between my allowed releases. The reason being she doesn't want to prevent erections. She loves to use my 8" for her pleasure.
    Sep 2, 2019
    Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    Almost every night in the middle of the night she will climb on me and get herself off a few times and then roll off and go back to sleep. No words are ever spoken unless she senses I'm getting close and all she will say is "don't you dare."
    Sep 2, 2019
    Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    I am required to be nude when she gets home from work. She showers then sits in her chair for service. She loves to tell me how beautiful she thinks my package is, how much she enjoys owning it and is amused that I get hard whenever she says that. I'm allowed release no more than once a month. She cages me right after my release for a few days in order to hasten my getting an erection at the drop of a hat.
    Sep 2, 2019
    Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. QueenOfSwords
    QueenOfSwords
    "She loves to use my 8" for her pleasure." and then two more paragraphs about your cock.

@Open to it , it comes across like you're advertising for a new KH.
    Sep 2, 2019
    loricat likes this.
  7. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    Hmm interesting perspective @QueenOfSwords Not my intent. Explaining our evolution. She didn't like the idea of a cage at first just liked controlling my O's. Initially that was 1-2 a week. When we tried a cage she noticed how quickly it got me back in the horny zone she likes me in. O's quickly went to 1/week then 2/month. Things changed as she pushed me to 1/month. That's what I was explaining.
    Sep 2, 2019
    GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  8. loricat
    loricat
    @QueenOfSwords is correct, @Open to it - Your first 3 responses are details about sex - inappropriate to the conversation she and I were having. The 4th comment, when you were called on your unnecessary language, *was* appropriate - getting to the point of why you got into this conversation. Rule of thumb: don't lead with your dick in a conversation, actual take part in the conversation.
    Sep 4, 2019
  9. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    I showed my KH these posts. This is what she said.
    As you know, I'm very happy with the way things have evolved for us. I like the effect making you wait at least a month has on the way you treat me everyday. I wish we had discovered this years ago. I've learned to really enjoy using you for my pleasure while denying you. continued...
    Sep 6, 2019
  10. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    I'll remind you and you can remind them that you are a cuckold. You also know, I will be spending this weekend with my boyfriend and you will be caged while thinking about how he uses me for his pleasure and cums multiple times. ( @QueenOfSwords @loricat )
    Sep 6, 2019
  11. loricat
    loricat
    @Open to it Uh, I'm not sure why you are telling me this. @QueenOfSwords and I were having a conversation and you came in with your dick hanging out and have since made this all about you, and now your KH. We did NOT consent to have you spout your fantasy at us. I will be deleting your comments.
    Sep 7, 2019
  12. Guest 8203
    Guest 8203
    @loricat The topic was "the only device we used was trust and transparency" . I explained our journey to that place. I'm sorry you didn't like it.
    Sep 7, 2019
  13. loricat
    loricat
    Reflect on the difference between telling a story in the abstract and telling one with excruciatingly unnecessary detail.
    Sep 7, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice