Photos:
Local Time:
12:46 PM
Birthday:
May 10, 1980 (Age: 43)
Aus

Sissy bliss

Public bike :), 43, from Aus

Sitting here dressed as a French maid in heels with my Keyholder Queen! What is the first orders she should give me right now?? Nov 3, 2019

Sissy bliss was last seen:
Apr 23, 2021
    1. Katie donald
      Katie donald
      Your smoking hot body your constant begging and telling me how much you want happily ever after with me has worn me down you have given me the keys and now it's time for me to assertive and for you to submit
      Sissy bliss likes this.
      1. Sissy bliss
        Sissy bliss
        Yes Mistress I'am your sub sissy I'm in full submission... I love you and i'am ready for anything that you My Mistress may want request or order me to do
        Nov 4, 2019
    2. Sissy bliss
      Sissy bliss
      Sitting here dressed as a French maid in heels with my Keyholder Queen! What is the first orders she should give me right now??
      1. Katie donald
        Katie donald
        Keyholder queen has learnt a lot from the past few months and is constantly learning she does not need instructions on what orders to give you have asked for her to hold keys it's up to her to order you and that's what I plan to do so just submit and there will be no consequences
        Nov 3, 2019
        Sissy bliss likes this.
    3. jemima
      jemima
      thank you for like my piccys. mwah. xx
      Sissy bliss likes this.
      1. Sissy bliss
        Sissy bliss
        Anytime sexy ;) I could dream a lot of dreams with the way body looks in your clothes beautiful :)
        Jul 19, 2019
        Katie donald likes this.
    4. Sissy bliss
      Sissy bliss
      I'm a sissy, I love to play the part of pegged and vialated slut ;) Let's chat or talk dirty or for the Mistress's out there PEG ME HARD ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Aus
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Birdcage
    Chastity resume:
    I was forced into permanent chastity on my birthday 2015
    Love being pegged in from innocent by standers anywhere and anytime. The more explicit and depraved your fastasy is the more I want jump in your dreams and melt bodies with you ;)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice