Local Time:
8:40 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 1 again . Being broke sucks. Have to find an denial clinic to have a tooth pulled . Not the kind of pain I like.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The plug came out after 12 hours . New record for me . Then she had me JO while suckling one of her breast as she watched .
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had me put a plug in this morning. Still in. Longest time so far .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well it's been two days since my time was up . Still waiting for her to do something . It's not a big deal anymore. Strange.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well it's been two days since my time was up. Still waiting for her to do something , but it's not a big deal anymore. We will see.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Monday to all . Yeah right! Mondays!!☺Hope everyone in the Mansion has a great day. Still locked and loving it .
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up so far and servicing her. The day is still young . No mention of wearing the big plug today .
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told to take the plug out after 6 hours . Was told that is enough for today. Longer time tomorrow with the big plug WOW. turn on
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well she has me wearing the small plug again today so far. I am sure I will have to change it to the big one soon .
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Ass worship, dildoes , oral, majic wand orgasms for her today. After I got a majic wand orgasm great day all together .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has got me wearing a butt plug today. She started out with a small one . Was changed to a big one . Love the feeling .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    12. Wonderlust
      Wonderlust
      Subtle clues?
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well I saw her playing with the paddle on the holder along with the crop and floggers. She told me to put a towel on the massage table . Only two reasons to put the towel on the table. She wants a full body oil rub down or my ass is hers.
        Jul 30, 2019
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Something is telling me that I am going to be chained to the table today so she can have some giggles today. My poor ass.
      Wonderlust and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I got majic wand release last night. So day 1 again . Wonder how long this Time ? Didn't really want it. Not my call though .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      16 months today . I have been locked 24 / 7 .
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      All right! Most of the shopping is finished for the month . Have to do laundry tomorrow at least 4 loads. It never ends.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told last night that maybe we can order the new cage this week when paid . Very disappointed now
      krystalasbaby likes this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        why do you not want the new cage?
        Jul 24, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Little smaller than what I have . Tighter fit and no hinged ball trap
        Jul 24, 2019
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Half done with the cleaning . Dusted ,polished and vacuum the house . Kitchen and bathroom left to do. Small smoke break.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cleaning day. Will be in the cuffs soon to clean and probably a plug also. Looking forward to the new cage. Can't wait to try it
      Ma’ams Slut and Mash2214 like this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Giving her a petti today and doing her toe nails . Will be in the nude in just the cage. Dripping soon
      Mash2214 likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well last night I expected to get paddled again. Didn't happen . She gave me my third O since Sunday. What did I do Right ? ☺
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      20 m later I was cropped again and left on the table again. Then was told that is all for now, but there's more tonight after dinner .
      krystalasbaby and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She chained me to the massage table today . Paddled and cropped for 20m. Took a break with me chain to the table.
      krystalasbaby and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 1 again of being locked up . I was very surprised of the control I had yesterday . Think because I got a O night before
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 1 again. How long? Only my loving wife KH Goddess knows.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice