Aug 14, 2020
Local Time:
12:27 PM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1969 (Age: 55)
Germany

SignifyingNothing

New member, Male, 55, from Germany

I am an ex-cuckold (from age 23-25) and married since age 27 to a vanilla woman who I failed to win over to being a Hotwife. Jun 15, 2019

SignifyingNothing was last seen:
Aug 14, 2020
    1. Luscious-Liza
      Luscious-Liza
      Hello Thank you for liking my Liza pictures
    2. SignifyingNothing
      SignifyingNothing
      I am an ex-cuckold (from age 23-25) and married since age 27 to a vanilla woman who I failed to win over to being a Hotwife.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1969 (Age: 55)
    Germany
    My key is held by:
    N/A
    Keyholder of:
    N/A
    Locked since:
    self-locked intermittently
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    A metal cage that is too long for me (my first cage still). I am Planning on buying a new one but need to do so secretly.
    Chastity resume:
    I've repeatedly managed longer periods of orgasm denial and practise chastity rarely as I cannot wear a cage most of the time.
    I LOVE pleasuring women with my hands and mouth and WOULD LOVE to be sexually controlled and cuckolded by a future Hotwife to whom I would want to prove a serviceable and attentive houseman and generous provider within my moderate but comfortable means to allow my Hotwife to have the time to attend to her personal needs, inculding the search for new partners and/or the maintenance of one or several longer relationships, be that with men, women, or couples. As a TRUE CUCKOLD, by my definition of the term, my personal sexual activites shall always be focused entirely on my Hotwife and take place between my Hotwife and me and when and in which way that pleases HER only! - I am prepared to learn and adapt to the ways and preferences of my Hotwife and would endeavour to realise all of her expectations. I would be ambitious in relation to wearing a chastity cage and practising orgasm denial, as well as open to raising one child or two children my Hotwife may decide to have with a Bull, steady lover, or a live-in alpha partner.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice