Jan 6, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:43 PM
Russia Moscow

Valentin1

Member, Male, from Russia Moscow

Hello . I want to talk about our purchase. Today we went to a sex shop and bought a vibrator for her, and a lubricant. Jun 7, 2019

Valentin1 was last seen:
Jan 6, 2023
    1. Valentin1
      Valentin1
      Hello . I want to talk about our purchase. Today we went to a sex shop and bought a vibrator for her, and a lubricant.
      1. Valentin1
        Valentin1
        Lubricant is just a fairy tale! With him, my wife gets an orgasm after 3-5 minutes of sex! She decided to try it on me, after applying there is a feeling that he is stroked and squeezed !!!! I was smeared and left for 1 hour. It was wonderful .
        Jun 7, 2019
    2. Valentin1
      Valentin1
      Friends ! after she got her 3 orgasms. She said I was very good. She decided to milk me herself, in 2-3 minutes my sperm flowed. .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Valentin1
        Valentin1
        She was a little bit but it was exactly sperm. But alas, there was no orgasm. 3 days before the next attempt.
        Jun 3, 2019
        hardbodysub likes this.
    3. Valentin1
      Valentin1
      Hello! As I wrote earlier today, I had an attempt to get sissygasm, but I screwed up. I rode my dildo, but only a few drops came out of me
      1. Valentin1
        Valentin1
        My wife said I'm pathetic. and as punishment she wants 2 hours of piv sex in the sleeve and with a numb cream ..... for me it will be torture ..... The next attempt at sissygasm will be in 3 days.
        Jun 3, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    4. Valentin1
      Valentin1
      Only sissygasm
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  • About

Russia Moscow
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Dominant
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice