Photos:
Local Time:
2:57 AM
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1964 (Age: 60)
Calgary Alberta

nikkel

Long term member, Male, 60, from Calgary Alberta

Checking to see if you Albetans that said hi to me here are still active on this site ? Nov 25, 2017

nikkel was last seen:
Mar 6, 2024
    1. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      Hello From Thunder Bay, Ontario
      nikkel likes this.
    2. nikkel
      nikkel
      Checking to see if you Albetans that said hi to me here are still active on this site ?
    3. Forever denied
      Forever denied
      Hello I am from Alberta. I have found a cuckoldress I started seeing here in Calgary but she ended up moving :( but it gives me hope to keep looking!
      nikkel and krystalasbaby like this.
      1. nikkel
        nikkel
        Have you found another cuckoldress yet ?
        Jul 8, 2021
    4. nikkel
      nikkel
      Greetings to you my friend. I didn't expect to find Any Albertans on here , but it's nice knowing I'm not alone.
      krystalasbaby likes this.
    5. MikeyLikes
      MikeyLikes
      Greetings from a fellow Albertan!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1964 (Age: 60)
    Calgary Alberta
    My key is held by:
    My Baby, Rochele
    Locked since:
    April 11 /2023
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Dominant
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird from Mature NMetal
    [​IMG] I have been having an on /off relationship with my Queen for over 7 years. I have periods where I loose the desire to serve her , but always come crawling back .
    I'm back now , and caged, and felt her cable whip yesterday. This is where I belong .
    Each time I return to her she takes me to knew depths of humiliation ,an submission.

Now 2021 ,3 years later , I have just once again been locked in my jailbird cage . after about a year free . I want the security of knowing my Queen owns me .
    Up date .. it's now Feb.2023, my Queen told me she had no more use for me last October. I felt lost, but Met a Lady who uses me as errand boy, she isn't cruel like my Queen was ,but I'm not feeling lost now.
    My Doc told me the reason I have periods of a loss of interest in serving my Queen, is I'm probably bi-polar .He asked me a bunch of questions and said he's pretty sure . In Alberta ,the doc has to send me to see a shrink before prescribing . Then my moods will be all on one level.. I don't want that ,my highs are to good to lose and just be blah from now on.. Another up date
    September 10/2023. I met a submissive woman 6 months ago. Since then I've never been happier . What started off with me using her as a slut and having others fuck her and treat her like dirt ,has developed into my love for her . No longer do I treat her with disrespect ,and only those giving her a good time are allowed to have sex sessions with her ( which she loves ) . We are very open to one another ,and my love of my life recently has become a switch ,and loves domming me .Her favorite is fucking me with her strap-on, I love it too. My Baby loves to whip and restrain me , I love it too. We are both full on switches ,and are so happy experimenting wuith new kinks .
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice