Comments on Profile Post by PouchPantyLover

1. L-u-c-y
    L-u-c-y
    Sorry, I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to give my opinion.
    May 18, 2019
  2. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    I'd recommend a chill pill, PPL. Like many of us, Lucy has a recognizable point of view. She's not picking on you particularly, she takes the same stance with all of us. I respect her point of view even when I don't agree, since she keeps us fetishists honest.
    May 19, 2019
  3. PouchPantyLover
    PouchPantyLover
    I appreciate your point of view @Rectix and I have taken many a chill pill over Lucy's comments in the past. My prescription has run dry. If she wants to start shit, she should at least have the balls to take it back and not delete posts giving her what she dishes out regularly.
    May 20, 2019
  4. L-u-c-y
    L-u-c-y
    @PouchPantyLover If you are talking about the post where you called me a prostitute, I deleted that to save you the public embarrassment. If you ever make a comment like that again about me or any other female member you will be banned.
    May 20, 2019
    Slave to a Goddess and filltee like this.
  5. filltee
    filltee
    L_u_c-y
    I realise its not my place to question yor decisions or ask for clarification ....but I really cannot figure out why you or anyone else would let this guy stay a member.
    May 21, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice