Comments on Profile Post by cshorts

1. Gigaman
    Gigaman
    Sorry to hear that. Take care of it and like a back up as soon as you can.
    Apr 7, 2019
  2. cshorts
    cshorts
    Looks better this morning. I've read most get it near the end, often on underside. This was back on the shaft, where things get a bit squished together in the cage (I'm a grower, cage length based on completely flaccid size, so sometimes there's a fair bit of extra length, even soft, that is squished in there). Not sure how to diagnose whether it was edema, but didn't look good
    Apr 7, 2019
  3. Guest 3729
    Guest 3729
    I ran into edema issues, mine would puff up in the remaining forskin towards the front just behind the head. Usually one night would take care of it returning to normal.
    Apr 7, 2019
    cshorts likes this.
  4. Guest 3729
    Guest 3729
    My problem was that the tube portion was to tight around my shaft even flaccid.
    Apr 7, 2019
  5. cshorts
    cshorts
    Headed off on a trip today. Since the puffiness looked better (if not completely gone) I put on my HTv3 so I could keep my device on thru security. I'll be gone 3 days and will see how the puffiness looks when I take it off on my return, hopefully ready to try my Contender again.
    Apr 8, 2019
    Rectrix likes this.
  6. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    Not a way to start your trip. Hope it straightens out soon, well maybe not the right word.
    Apr 8, 2019
  7. cshorts
    cshorts
    Well, it's not uncomfortable in any way - just doesn't look right.
    Apr 8, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice