Feb 23, 2022
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:28 PM
Southwest Ohio

spanked_husband

New member, Male, from Southwest Ohio

Dropping the price of the Bon4M I currently have for sale. Will sell it for $65 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you. Mar 25, 2019

spanked_husband was last seen:
Feb 23, 2022
    1. spanked_husband
      spanked_husband
      Dropping the price of the Bon4M I currently have for sale. Will sell it for $65 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you.
    2. demale
      demale
      Welcome, spanked. My wife is in the process of feminizing me as well. I am always bare-bottomed and wearing an apron in the kitchen. Do you have a small penis as well? Mine is too tiny to cage.
      1. spanked_husband
        spanked_husband
        My wife isn't in the process of trying to feminize me, and there is no such thing as a penis that is too tiny to cage . . .
        Dec 28, 2017
        demale likes this.
  • About

Southwest Ohio
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000, CB3000 and BON4M small
    As the username implies, I am a spanked husband. I am usually paddled once a week to help "keep me in line" so to speak. Chastity is typically used in conjunction with assigned housework on my days off from work.

Althought I do not think of myself as a "sissy" I have indeed been feminized on occasion (by my wife as well as a few other Femdoms) for discipline/domestic service.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice