Local Time:
10:49 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 54, from Belgium, Brussels

PIV are really becoming rare, 5 this year so far and only one allowed for more than a minute. It really look like it is the end of it. Apr 12, 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kylara was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024 at 1:41 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      End of her period, she asks me for a PIV yesterday, a long and slow one then send me back to chores. She love sex in a way I have no feeling
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long discution yesterday and my wife agree to send me back to cage on condition. First nigh on yesterday and work with today.
      Dannysub likes this.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      Up to 10 days today and her period began, look like I go for 17 days......
      Lockedprop likes this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am doing home work in a little blue dress today, my lady find it nice on me. so it is a feminine and servile day for me.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      2 months of abstinence and home works and diet makes some results, I loose 14 kg, I have stop snoring, my home is cleaner and my lady happy.
    6. jemima
      jemima
      does She ever take you with Her please.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I was on holidays with her 2 years ago but I started FLR, now she goes on holiday for two months while I stay at home and working.
        Of course when she is back I have to please her and serve her.
        Aug 23, 2019
        jemima likes this.
      2. jemima
        jemima
        i am lucky cos i get tooked with Her on holiday, but i am left if its just for a few days.
        Aug 23, 2019
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      My KH is back from holiday, after 2 month, back to service.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      I missed the caged summer, I failed, so I get back to the cage, steel helps to be more chaste.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      Ho, I just receive my belt, a real one, arrive at office today. Will try it tonight, I can't wait. hopefully no one guess what it was.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      I slept with a belt that tighten the cage, the difference is awesome and fare more effective. The cage is now a lot more confortable.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      My KH still have her period, I am working and serving her with attention as it is a difficult time for her.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Good cooking and gentle talk as she likes, I have to be in all time a gentleman and helpfull maid.
        Jun 24, 2019
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      No idea when my num will arrive but it will like a toy, I jump into ordering a belt, full metal. Let's wait a month now.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        i hope it be nice and comfy for you to have on.
        Jun 23, 2019
        Kylara likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      I order a Holly trainer v3 Numb, will try the super tiny cage soon. Impatient feel so small now when flascid that all cages are too big.
      sissy_connie and Robinoh like this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        The truth is that wearing a chastity cage for long periods of time does in fact lead to "shrinkage."
        Jun 20, 2019
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Yes, I discover it with one of my cage that allows to be erected for less tham 7cm inside, I still wear it because it was confortable and a full metal tube.
        After a while I could only be 7 cm erected outside, after a week i gain back to my 16 cm normal size but yet, it shape my dick to its size.
        Now when flascid it is a lot shorter like 3 or 4 cm (1.5 inch) and most of the cage I own are too big now.
        Jun 24, 2019
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      10 days of chastity today, it is not has hard as I thought and her period began, I know it is 7 days more then. She asks me to stay chaste.
      sissy_connie likes this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        Congratulations....it looks like you will be able to easily get to 17. :)
        Jun 18, 2019
        Kylara likes this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Working hard for her. 3 orgasm in 3 days for her and 3 long frustration for me. But apparently now she loves it and her mind is changing.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today we had PIV, after it my wife asks me to to ejaculate and keep it in. It is the second time this week she expressly asks for.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am used not to ejaculate and to have sex in slow motion, the ways she loves it. If I feel that I am too excited I numb myself (cream+condom) but with time I can still be hard and not excited enough to cum.
        May 4, 2019
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      In feminine underwear today at work, I love the silky feeling of her panty on me. Also uncaged since a few weeks now. She don't like it.
      sub1956rob likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      24 day now, my record all time was 25, it is hard but I hold.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife back from her week of holiday. We have sex, she has an orgasm with her magic wand and my assistance and I have not been released yet.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        May I ask how Youhad sex if not released yet? Ahe make You wear harness? Either way sounds fun and frustrating I’m sure your happy she is back!!
        Mar 12, 2019
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        She had sex, massage, orgasm, but I keep all my semen in me. I am just the toy boy, I haven't cum since 15 days. Also I am not allowed since years to ejaculate in her anyway.
        Just now whe have sex and I am still horny, full, and plenty of desire for her again.
        And yes, it is a lot of Fun and frustrating.
        Mar 12, 2019
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      My lady is coming back this evening from vacation. I am chaste since 14 days and caged since 10. No idea of what will happen tonight.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      My lady is on holiday for one week, I stay home and I need to clean all for the week, caged of course. Still 7 days to hold.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Since two days, It came naturally, I am on my knees and kiss her feets the morning before going to work. She told me that she loves it.
      diapered_sub and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      terrible accident, My plastic CB6000s broke, but no worries, I am now under a metalic cage.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        eeek. when I had one of them it done that as well and it hurts a lot.
        Mar 6, 2019
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      A good advance, My wife as aggree to peg me but it is as a reward more than a punisment. I tend to feel anal far more better than PIV.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      Good discution with lady. She agree to put me back in cage for the days she does not need sex with me. let's see it it holds.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice