Feb 15, 2023
Local Time:
10:28 AM

Following 2

Uk, yorkshire
Carer

kinkstar

kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it, Male, from Uk, yorkshire

Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh Feb 14, 2023

kinkstar was last seen:
Feb 15, 2023
    1. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Was told last lock up of 13 days that it will NEVER be less. But after pleading, thought I was ok but she remembered strap on. Going 2 fast!
    2. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Will be 12 days after this sleep. Where did 11 go? Been told to bath and shave today but not down below cos I wasn't getting let out for it
    3. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Think the wife likes breaking records. Been 8 days and was asked how long was last time. When told 10:- she said another few days it is then
    4. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      New record. 10 days done. Must say tho my tail feels so strange now it's free. Wife is proper getting pampered lately. I can't do enough
    5. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife told me she wants to get to the point that I'm let out. Washed. Make love and instantly relocked. There goes my couple hours freedom
      Ma’ams Slut and krystalasbaby like this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        She is going to allow you to make love she could just lock you back up and direct you between her legs to bring her off orally
        May 27, 2019
      2. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        My wife has never been one to tease me. I think teasing me turns her on too much so she needs sex. Not that I'm complaining lol. Been directed between her legs quite a few times but only ever once been released and relocked without an orgasm but there was not one bit of play while free. Early days yet tho. Only been experimenting with chastity about 10 years lol
        May 29, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut and krystalasbaby like this.
    6. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wow. This is getting harder every time, excuse the pun. More frustrating,horny,exciting,action for wife-less for me, thought it got easier!
    7. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife has bought 3 big tubs of cotton buds. I'm getting the feeling we ain't going back to vanilla. Not that I'm complaining. Just suprised
    8. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wow. Didn't even get an o with release this time round. And that's with being good... Didn't get slapped either tho. Don't know what 2 think
    9. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Can't believe how lucky I am. Just putting it out there!!! I adore my wife. Always have. Always will. All I want to do is make her smile :)
      krystalasbaby and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    10. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Had my first slapped arse today. 2 bare handed slaps. Same place. I think I liked it but daren't tell the wife. Scared 2 ask her if she did
      Kate Donald likes this.
    11. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife is not giving in to my whining any more. I've been wanting this for years. I do believe that my wife wants it more than me now :) happy
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    12. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Was released and even had piv sex. Am relocked now till God knows when but wife did hint at 20 days. And that she will be coming WAY b4 me!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    13. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I'm freeee. 9 days and wasn't removed cos of sores. Yippee. Wife says steel makes it look and feel like it's doing the job it's supposed to
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    14. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      My mind is running wild. And so it would seam is my wife's. She's proper loving this new cb. Not 1 sign of a sore. Only good behaviour now!!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    15. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      6 days, Not let out once. Still pretty comfy but getting frustrated a little. Seams to be increasing. 1st 4, then 5. Back to 4. 7 in morning
    16. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wish I'd bought steel to begin with. Especially this ht rip off. Very discreet. More secure. And no pinching. Was rough when I got it though
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    17. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Sores nearly healed. Trying over night in new cb. Feels ok up to now. Half a bottle of whiskey has helped a lot tho. Waiting for morning.
    18. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Rough edges and minor adjustments on new cb nearly done. Waiting for sores to heal from cb6000s. Tried new cb on and WOW. Steel wins I think
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        Once you go steel, you never go back.
        Mar 18, 2019
        kinkstar and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      2. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        I agree
        Mar 18, 2019
        kinkstar likes this.
    19. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife asked how long I needed to lock back up after making love.I Said 2 hours to clean, shave and relock. Good cos 24hrs too long she said!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Mar 13, 2019
      3. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        A billion kids running round. No privacy. And cb I was using was 6000s... loads of pieces!. My new steel ht3 knockoff came the other day. Sorting rough edges on that at moment. 2 pieces and a lock. Lot quicker. Plus I like a LITTLE freedom now and then. Might be the only bit I do get soon lol
        Mar 17, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      4. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        You can always count on unlucky for a perfect comment right on time!! Lol
        Mar 17, 2019
    20. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Our sex life seams to have gone from once a month if we were lucky to every other day if not everyday. For her anyway. Totally pleases me!!!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Sounds like a great improvement! Congrats
        Mar 9, 2019
      2. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        Thanks. I'm in it for the long haul. And I really couldn't have wished for more.
        Mar 10, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    21. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Caged again after 24 hr release. This is getting real!!. My wife is happier than I've seen her in months,,, maybe years. Even some t&d too
      Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Happy wives are an expected consequence of a husband in chastity.
        Mar 8, 2019
        kinkstar likes this.
    22. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Denied today for second time EVER after bringing wife to orgasm with other methods. It's not a rule but y did I feel the need to thank her?
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    23. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Asked wife for info on what turns her on just thinking about it. She said she's learning. Last Monday's "playtime" says she's learnt a LOT!!
    24. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Sunday to Friday last week locked. Locked again Sunday and been told I will never know how long I have. My fingers are my sex organs lately!
    25. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Ordered first steel cb today. Holy trainer v3 knockoff. Can't wait.
  • About

Uk, yorkshire
    Carer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    29th march 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000, the curve, cb6000s ht3 steel knock off and Chinese steel with p.a.
    Chastity resume:
    27 January 2018
    loyal, loving, sub hubby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice