Last Activity:
Oct 15, 2022
Albums:
Local Time:
2:11 PM
United States

Obsequious

Property of Madame “E”, Male, from United States

Insane pressure… desperate for even a ruined… yet only allowed the insane hold of a SPIKED CAGE making sure NOTHING MOVES OR HAPPENS!!! Feb 13, 2022

Obsequious was last seen:
Oct 15, 2022
    1. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Insane pressure… desperate for even a ruined… yet only allowed the insane hold of a SPIKED CAGE making sure NOTHING MOVES OR HAPPENS!!!
    2. Obsequious
      Obsequious
    3. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      ASHAMED... DISAPPOINTED... DISGUSTED... Only a few words to explain my current status!
    4. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      I apologize to all member who felt my posting in multiple forums was wrong. I meant NO DISRESPECT! I AM HUMBLY SORRY!
      Sissy-CJ likes this.
    5. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      I am in deep respect of your self proclamation and honesty.
      Obsequious likes this.
    6. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Self Proclamation: Be it known that I am a TRUE beta male! I am NOT meant for anything more than serving ALL LADIES! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!
    7. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Self Proclamation: Be it known that I am a TRUE
    8. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      TOTALLY Schooled by 20 yr old Lady on How She Could & Did Leave Me Laying Like A Dog Ignored - NO Attention IS Her Taking Control!!
    9. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Safely Caged Away Where I Belong!
    10. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Locked Back Up... Going On Day 4
    11. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING...I HAVE seen many votes, YET have no clue how much time I have left! I know I have NO less than 21 days for sure!
    12. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      SORRY TO ALL THAT I OFFENDED WITH MY REQUEST FOR HELP WITH MY SESSION!
    13. Obsequious
      Obsequious
    14. Obsequious
    15. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      DAY 20 being Locked! I asked Madame if she would allow the removal of the head piece of my cage...her response "I added a week for asking"
      Mash2214 likes this.
    16. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      DAY 20 of my latest Lockup! I asked Madame "E" if she would allow me to remove the head piece of my cage...her response
    17. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Day 8 of new Lockup! Woke this morning grabbing at my cage, whimpering and whining BEGGING Madame to free me...to have mercy??
    18. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Day 7 of new Lockup! Things are starting to feel real! Build up has begun, sensitivity levels have increased. JUST WANT OUT!
    19. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Currently Locked in the Evotion Orion. Custom to the exact millimeter! This device does not move a millimeter, allows for ZERO growth!!!
      Evotion likes this.
    20. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Freed by Madame “E”...couldn’t take the freedom any longer! I locked my HT2 S on before bed last night! Didn’t want to wake up misbehaving!
    21. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      I HATE BEING FREE!!!!!!!
      Mash2214 likes this.
    22. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      FREE!!! Playtime...Madame is insistent I stay free for no less than 3 days!!
      Mash2214 likes this.
    23. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      I like your way of thinking about Chastity and how to treat women. Thumbs up.
      1. Obsequious
        Obsequious
        Thank You! I’ve always treasured women! The most important people in my life were all women!
        My hat is always off to them!
        I appreciate your support of my thoughts.
        Jan 13, 2019
    24. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Properly Locked Property of Madame “E”
      nonerect and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    25. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome. Your avatar is absolutely fantastic. Love it.
      1. Obsequious
        Obsequious
        Thank You! It’s the perfect symbol of my loyalty and dedication to The Beautiful Madame “E”! I chose it as a sign of my TOTAL COMMITMENT to her!
        Jan 4, 2019
        nonerect likes this.
  • About

United States
    My key is held by:
    Madame “E”
    Locked since:
    Under Madame since 10/31/2017
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Remy Tube
    CB3000
    CB6000
    HolyTrainer S
    Queens Keep - Custom
    Steel HolyTrainer S
    Evotion Orion - Custom
    Chastity resume:
    I began my chastity journey many years ago. I believe it was 2001 when I first was locked away in my first device...Remy Tube. Ever since then 17 years later still at it. BUT now, held by an AMAZING Madame!
    Naturally born submissive. I am a firm believer in Female Supremacy. The best and most important people in my world have always been women. I live to please, I crave to serve women. I need to bend to ladies and wish to kneel before them always! Many men claim to feel this way, yet so many only act the part... few live it. I can say with all honesty... women are my world and I will drop before them every time I’m allowed!
    I AM A beta male... without question my ONLY life’s purpose is to kneel before ALL LADIES and serve them to the best of my abilities! I WILL RESPECT AND WORSHIP ALL WOMEN... EVERY SINGLE ONE!’
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice