Aug 22, 2022
Local Time:
2:40 PM
Birthday:
May 15, 1960 (Age: 63)
Minnesota

richardsecured

New member, 63, from Minnesota

Since Jan.1 My KH wants me going a full year with no orgasms. Will be let out for t&d and cleaning and 4 prostate milkings. She is serious Feb 22, 2019

richardsecured was last seen:
Aug 22, 2022
    1. richardsecured
      richardsecured
      Since Jan.1 My KH wants me going a full year with no orgasms. Will be let out for t&d and cleaning and 4 prostate milkings. She is serious
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DoronenX
        DoronenX
        Good luck. i guess the begining will be not easy but thhe rewrding feelings should help you to embrace it over time
        Feb 25, 2019
        richardsecured likes this.
      3. richardsecured
        richardsecured
        My KH has left for Germany today being gone 6 weeks. Her best friend will be cock sitting for her with a spare key for emergencies. Nights are the hardest to live with having all this freedom but unable to do anything.
        Feb 25, 2019
        DoronenX and Rectrix like this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Wow, this is going to be a really challenging period for you -- locked with your keyholder gone. I'd feel lonely and abandoned, it's hard for me to maintain my submissiveness when she's gone for long. Good luck.
        Feb 25, 2019
        richardsecured likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1960 (Age: 63)
    Minnesota
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Keyholder of:
    Richard
    Locked since:
    11/25/2013
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Lori's 18a
    Chastity resume:
    After being fit in the 18a on November 25, 2013 I am kept that way by my wife
    My KH has always thought male orgasms were messy and self serving. She loves to live without the mess and have all the attention and satisfaction . Since being locked my orgasms have dwindled to very few with now going a full year
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice