Comments on Profile Post by WomenWearTheKeys

1. Ma’am M
    Ma’am M
    Nice to hear she took your balls and you are back to being caged!!
    Feb 21, 2019
    hardbodysub and WomenWearTheKeys like this.
  2. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Yup. I hadn’t been caged in about two months. There’s nothing on earth like being manhandled by your balls, cuffed and caged without the ability to fight back.
    Feb 21, 2019
    Ma’am M and hardbodysub like this.
  3. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    I’m a bit surprised more KH on here never mention or discuss how to physically control a larger stronger male. My KH is incredible good at maintaining control from one phase of play to the next. Once she starts I WONT have a way to physically stop her. It’s euphoric.
    Feb 21, 2019
    LadyBlaze, Ma’am M and hardbodysub like this.
  4. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Yes @Ma’am M learn that grip and you’ll find your husbands size and strength become irrelevant very quickly.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Ma’am M likes this.
  5. Ma’am M
    Ma’am M
    Haha yes he weighs well over twice my weight. While I have been outsized on some accounts, getting him into chastity takes very little resistance ;) But I would like to learn the grip. Sounds even more persuasive.
    Feb 24, 2019
    WomenWearTheKeys likes this.
  6. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    It’s very simple. Make the “ok” gesture with your hand. The One that means “outstanding” where pointer finger and thumb form a circle. Place this circle snuggly around his sack ABOVE his balls. Then close the rest of your fingers around his balls.
    Feb 24, 2019
    670763 likes this.
  7. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    His balls will prevent your hand from slipping down off his sack as long as your “circle” you formed is fairly snug. Use the other fingers that arewrapped around his balls to precisely control pressure/pain.
    Feb 24, 2019
  8. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Practice pulling him around the bedroom by your circle grip. If your pulling but he resists use your other fingers to apply pain to his balls and keep guiding him with your circle. Trust me he’ll move.
    Feb 24, 2019
  9. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    We have practiced me TRYING TO grab her wrist or arm and pull her off me, but I’m never able to do it. As soon as I touch or grab her she applies enough squeeze to force me to quickly give up.
    Feb 24, 2019
  10. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    She uses the grip to force me to place my hands behind me while she cuffs me with her free hand and many other things. Once you learn the grip, he’ll do anything you say. And it’s reeeealy fun to ask him to try and escape,... can’t be done. And trying but failing REALLY makes it clear a woman is in TOTAL PHYSICAL control.
    Feb 24, 2019
  11. Ma’am M
    Ma’am M
    Wow thank you; those are awesome instructions! This is definitely a useful skill, and I intend to practice ;). I have more experience in literally pulling balls out of the scrotum, but that’s a different story lol.
    Feb 24, 2019
  12. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    It’s the most fun two people can have. Lol once you get the hang of it you’ll wonder why you never did it before. You can also switch hands if say you want a different free hand to cuff him or something.
    Continued in next comment
    Feb 24, 2019
  13. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Slide your “circle” down as far as it can go till it bottoms out on the top of his testicles. This leaves room for your other hand to make a circle around his upper scrotum above your first hand. Once your new top hand has a solid tight circle you can saftey release your bottom circle having never allowed him a chance to get free.
    Feb 24, 2019
  14. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Once you get good you can switch hands while texting your girlfriends and manhandeling your subby ; ) My KH is very well versed and she can walk around me switching hands as she slowly circles me, never loosing total control over me.
    Feb 25, 2019
    LadyBlaze and Ma’am M like this.
  15. Ma’am M
    Ma’am M
    Love the multitasking aspect. That is so Me. Your KH is quite skilled :)
    Feb 25, 2019
    WomenWearTheKeys likes this.
  16. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Yes she is amazing. I’m lucky. Are you a urologist or a vet or something? Asking based on your comment about pulling balls “out”
    Feb 25, 2019
  17. Ma’am M
    Ma’am M
    Pathologist. I practice mostly in cancer diagnoses, but had to do an autopsy last week. The assistant asked me if I needed to take the testes. I said no, not in this case; but we both agreed that there was something satisfying in the process.
    Feb 25, 2019
    einheryar likes this.
  18. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    So your subby is bossed around by a DOCTOR who knows his weaknesses inside and out? Wow.
    Feb 25, 2019
    Ma’am M likes this.
  19. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    I’m guessing the assistant was female as well lol wonder if she wears a key too. Haha
    Feb 25, 2019
    Ma’am M likes this.
  20. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    @Wifewearsthekey, your description of her grip technique is great - very detailed, easy to understand and implement. Testing it on myself, I can see how effective it is - virtually impossible to dislodge her grip without ripping your balls off in the process. Plus, she can immediately counter any attempt at resistance, simply by squeezing with fingers 3-5, putting an abrupt end to it.
    Mar 6, 2019
  21. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    @Wifewearsthekey, I also agree with you about the general lack of attention given to techniques for a woman to physically control a male, and in maintaining control from one phase of play to the next. It's so common to see the spell ruined when she releases him in order to move to a different form of bondage or apparatus. It's baffling.
    Mar 6, 2019
    LadyBlaze likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice