Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2019
Local Time:
1:21 PM

Followers 1

England

Gryffin

Active member, Male, from England

Yesterday my wife told me I had been naughty, deserved to pay penance and should think about what she was going to do to me as she was. #Eek Mar 9, 2019

Gryffin was last seen:
Apr 4, 2019
    1. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      Yesterday my wife told me I had been naughty, deserved to pay penance and should think about what she was going to do to me as she was. #Eek
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    2. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      Have just realised that I may have willing talked myself into a 2 month lock - when the previous continous record was only 7 days. #Eek
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    3. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      My wife has lost my key - it got knocked out of its hiding place and fell. Not seen since last night. Got to be somewhere near :o
    4. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      Ugh - Thanks to a surprise attack from the dog (again) I now know the anti-off spikes work #Blood
    5. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      When you discover your dog is into administering CBT ... Enthusiastic lap dogs and caging don't go :o
    6. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      Grrr, Had forgotten the unpleasant ring burn sensation when easing in a smaller ring size. :o
    7. Gryffin
      Gryffin
      AFK until after the wedding this weekend - then hopefully a little bit of freedom for a while. Offline for a fortnight or so ...
  • About

England
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice