Comments on Profile Post by Loudogger

1. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    Its difficult for me to accept that its permanently locked up. I have good days and bad days. I deserve being locked up because of my habitual masturbating. If she did unlock me I would probably do it again, if Im being honest. I never thought she would make this permanent but she has so far and its been 15 months so far.
    Feb 17, 2019
    BunnyAthalus, Hy_Voltage and Rectrix like this.
  2. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    eserve being locked up because of my habitual masturbating. If she did unlock me I would probably do it again, if Im being honest. I never thought she would make this permanent but she has so far and its been 15 months so far. She is happy with oral and vibrators to get her orgasms. No cuckold.
    Feb 17, 2019
    BunnyAthalus and Hy_Voltage like this.
  3. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    Its funny because I was the one to lock it up on the first day, never did I ever think she would make me stay locked. Masturbation is like cheating to her and reluctantly I have to agree
    Feb 17, 2019
    BunnyAthalus, Hy_Voltage and Rectrix like this.
  4. Loudogger
    Loudogger
    I can’t imagine being locked for that long and/or permanently.
    You said she has no use for your penis. So how does she get her satisfaction? Does she now cuckold you?
    Feb 18, 2019
    Hy_Voltage and Doczilla421 like this.
  5. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    I satisfy her with my mouth and vibrators. Yeah I would never have imagined being locked a week let along permanently, but thats how it is now.
    Feb 20, 2019
    BunnyAthalus likes this.
  6. Loudogger
    Loudogger
    So she still gets satisfaction from you but you receive none from her
    How often does she ask you to service her ?
    She has no desire for penis ? Any chance she’s cuckolding you ?
    Feb 21, 2019
    Doczilla421 likes this.
  7. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    Yes she gets serviced 3 to 4 times a week and I get nothing. No desire for my penis. She says if she dosent need it then I cant use it either. No she's not cuckolding
    Feb 21, 2019
    BunnyAthalus and Rectrix like this.
  8. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    Not much I can do about it. Its not like I can just remove her cage. I figure if I keep pleasing her she might give me some pleasure. Been about 9 months since a release, that was before the Lori 2a was locked on.
    Feb 21, 2019
    BunnyAthalus likes this.
  9. Loudogger
    Loudogger
    Well let’s face it you can remove it with some work. Dremel will work.
    That said I can understand you not wanting to piss her off but it does seem a little heavy handed. It’s up to you.
    Be great if you would post some pics of your 2A and what toys wife enjoys Would paint a pretty defining picture
    Feb 21, 2019
  10. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    I love how people think you can take a dremel and just grind it away. No you cant. The heat produced by grinding will burn you. I tried that with a cheap chinese cage and couldnt do it.
    Feb 21, 2019
    Hy_Voltage likes this.
  11. Doczilla421
    Doczilla421
    The screws are recessed and all you will do is make so the key wont work. I dont post pics, as far as toys, Im the toy and a vibrator does that paint your picture for ya?
    Feb 21, 2019
    Hy_Voltage likes this.
  12. Loudogger
    Loudogger
    A dremel cut off wheel will cut thru it. You just do it slowly with wet rags to cool it. Might take an hour but it will cut thru All depends how frustrated you really are.
    Honestly sounds like you enjoy it deep down So cheers maybe in a couple years she will let you out. But longer it goes less chance she will ever miss your penis.
    Feb 22, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice