3. sixofthebest
      sixofthebest
      Ramping up with Cherry Picker
    4. KatlynAshe
      KatlynAshe
      Shame on you, lock that thing up 8P
    5. sixofthebest
      sixofthebest
      Unlocked and undisciplined. Working toward changing this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Obviously it’s for the best! Lol
        Jan 16, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    April 6
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    My key is held by:
    P
    Locked since:
    February 10, 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cherry Keeper, 2019 Valentine's Day Edition with oval ring.
    Chastity resume:
    CB3000, Cherry Keeper
    Enjoying life away from the demands of the workaday world. Have had a long time interest in genuine chastity - not just playing at it. Not a slave - but a full partner who longs for structure provided by a skilled disciplinarian. Through childhood and adulthood never really held to account for poor judgement or behavior, beginning to find such accountability now with P for domestic transgressions and Madeline Rommely for life transgressions.

Control that supports such accountability can be found, I believe, in discipline - including chastity, the administration of nurturing (and genuine) punishment, and acknowledgement of generous acts and good behavior. I was raised in an environment in which all authority figures were female. I was generally well-behaved. I did, however, find myself out of bounds on occasion. Regardless of the infraction, I was not disciplined. Ever. I suspect this is the reason for the longing that has accompanied me through life, and that my idealized disciplinarian is female.

P is learning fast. I don't fear her - yet. She is taking control though, and it seems only a matter of time before the line "Be careful what you wish for." applies to her dominant role over me.

Miss Rommely? Well, don't ever let anyone tell you that women can't be brutal and nurturing at the same time. She had to have been an athlete in college - her strength is breathtaking. She is a living, breathing paradox. She is sweet and concerned, yet politely and firmly to the point. She's friendly, but not my friend. She is my disciplinarian. She lands blows that sound like gun shots, feel like a cross between being hit by a bus and set afire, and leave me blithering as I try to hold position and remember to count. I now anticipate being stunned into forgetting at least a couple of times, and Miss Rommely will happily and without fail, begin again. I am frightened by her ferocity and safe in knowing she will never harm me. I look forward to the next visit with dread and anticipation. It will be the first time she sees the Cherry Picker. She has provided among the very most fulfilling experiences of my life - and I've enjoyed my fair share of happy events.

Glad to be here!

Signature

Denizen of Locksley Hall; Pilot of the Purple Twilight
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice