Oct 4, 1969 (Age: 54)
Metro east Illinois

SubmissiveSlut1

Active member, Male, 54, from Metro east Illinois

SubmissiveSlut1 was last seen:
Feb 3, 2023
    1. litldick
      litldick
      Love the Awesome tat! How long have you had your Mistress's ink?
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 4, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Metro east Illinois
    My key is held by:
    Mistress A
    Locked since:
    Jan 01 2015
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Holytrainer 2, numerous cheap chinese, current cage chinese extra small with hex bolt as lock!
    Chastity resume:
    January 01 2015
    I am the the submissive slut of Mistress A. We have been together 9 yrs and married 5 yrs. January 01, 2015 Mistress A decided we would start living a Female Led Marriage which i welcomed since i already worshiped my Goddess of a wife. Mistress A locked me up till early Febuary which at that time ahe decided to take her cock and get a prince albert piercing. Mistress A is to the point where she wants her slut to have a boyfriend to help her turn me into a complete cock and cum slut for her pleasure to watch and have me used at her will. Mistress A keeps my clit locked 24/7 until she want to let it out to be her cock to use for her pleasure. Im not allowed to cum anymore but will have an accident every once in a while but not very often. Im only allowed to cum from rubbing my clit like a girl which i have to swallow every yummy last drop of cum. Other than that im allowed to cum through my boipussy when Mistress A fucks me with her huge 10 inch cock.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice