Local Time:
2:51 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the cage this morning. No more dates for releases . GODDESS P. Is becoming a true dom and KH . New day , New life .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am free for the night. Must be back on before she gets up
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Only Goddess P knows when I will come out again. I been taken slowly ( 2 years) to the final step in chastity . Love her for it .
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow !! 16 days and got a majic wand release today . Was told 14 days was test. No more dates. Comes out when she wants now. SHIT
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        You've reached real chastity, congratulations. This is what you always wanted, for her to decide.
        Jan 17, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Good day with Goddess P . She's in a really good mood and I was hoping I would get a early release . No luck. Tomorrow maybe
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I'm starting to wonder if I really am going to get a Orgasm tomorrow as told . Day 15 of 16. Not of 30 . I hope
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just serving my Goddess today. Day 15 of 14 . 1 to go . Maybe . If Goddess P permits .
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was smiling this morning. Until Goddess P told me I have 2 days of extinction . For not keeping her toy oiled and healthy. Damm
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow. Goddess P is not in a good mood today . I think I will just keep my mouth shut today.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      First denial period. 14 days ends tonight. Hope Goddess P is happy and I get my O tomorrow . Time will tell.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      New bed came today. Shame I won't REALLY won't be able to use it except for sleeping .
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 13 and all is well. Goddess P. Now has me exercise twice a day now only wearing the cage in front of her. Love her
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 12 of denial . Maybe 2 to go. I now have respect for anyone that has been in denial more than 2 weeks .
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just 3 more days till a release. MAYBE. Worried about going a month. It's scary, but a turn on. She's pushing my time up.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess P collected 87 paddle strokes for the # of times I was killed playing XBOX last week . Oh 1 to be more careful .
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      OK the cage is back on after a 12 hour break. Just some redness from the base ring. Day 11 of 14. We talked about a month lock down.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 10 of 14 day lock down . After inspection she took the cage so I can heal. DAMM.@#$/%%!!!!. HAVE TO FIND A FIX!!!!!!!!
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      YES!!! HER SEX DRIVE IS COMING BACK . Read the details in my journal . LOCKED FOR GODDESS P
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told last night . That she is not going to turn me into a sissy . Her body lotion and panties is all I am allowed .
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      New day ,same Goddess. My 14 day lock down goes well. Day 8 and I'm not pulling my hair out yet . Lol. Time will tell .
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Took care of her as usual today . Died her hair a dark red . Very nice
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yeah, shaved then showered then dried then dressed her for the night. Hope is still up to be able to please her orally tonight
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      As a good KH,Goddess P has let me have the thought of shaving her today ALL DAY. The cage is full . Haven't shaved her yet.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Good morning to all . Have to shave my Goddess today . CAN WAIT.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day serving My Goddess . If I am lucky she will have me please her today while I am in the cage
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice