Glad to it is working out
        Oct 12, 2021
      2. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        So did she lock you up or is she still trusting you
        Oct 12, 2021
      3. Lialuvit
        Lialuvit
        Still trusting .. but did have a good session with her two O’s and she wanted me to cum … it was exciting for her in the heat of the moment …. A hand job … very under rated!!!!!
        Oct 14, 2021
    2. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Me: we really dening me for the month. Her: a simple Yes!
      MissyB likes this.
    3. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Me: we really doing this the whole week?
    4. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Mornings are rough. When asked if we are actually doing a full month as she is Dom for a a while and then caves, she said your asked for it.
      Maid Denise and asastype like this.
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        You can do this
        Oct 6, 2021
    5. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Locktober started 5 days ago. I was informed just now … no cage she is trusting me as that is not her fav item to use just yet.
    6. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Starting a new adventure and starting slow with hopefully locktober.
      Jblocked likes this.
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Good Luck
        Sep 30, 2021
    7. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Her alone! Should I shower her with gifts for the opportunity now or wait. I bought a dildo gag as a replacement so she can be fulfilled ..
      1. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        If spending money is how you show affection, you're doing it wrong.
        Jan 9, 2019
      2. Lialuvit
        Lialuvit
        Now this is not the only way .. I will take your points as positive ... affection is much deeper then gifts!
        Jan 9, 2019
    8. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      She surprised me and said nope you are going to work it off by being denied for two months. I am in a total cloud! And for two days left...
    9. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      So with her opening up for two month of play due to her purchasing expensive purse, here I though she was going to work it off as a bj star
    10. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      y wife help with my desire for her to own me. We tried a few times and it was my pressure on her that was the root cause.
    11. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      About to really request
    12. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess hit the reset button and we are starting a 60 day journey of Incase’s chastity.
    13. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess has taken lead, I have been locked for 4 days on to 32 of total lock up & is reading on FLR. Is this what we really wish for?
      1. Chat408
        Chat408
        Be careful. I am glad but remember it is ALWAYS all about her. She is in charge now.
        Mar 11, 2016
    14. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Man is it cold here I think thats why KH has been leveing me unlocked alot lately
    15. tj246
      tj246
      i am lock cb3000 right now tis 8 months lock up
    16. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Wow,She is hitting a strid with taking control,4 days 8 orgasams for her not even thinking or worries I have not cum,enforces cage at night
    17. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess informed me that I will be is total lock down with no kind of penetration at all for 30 days. One more O for me and that is it!
      1. Lialuvit
        Lialuvit
        Locked for 12 hours ... She has the keys and we are off and running.
        Feb 4, 2015
    18. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      session 3 is starting..target is more caged time. princess stuffed me a smaller ring and spacer of cb3
    19. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Total Locked down for 36 hours and Princess's what's me that way till Thursday when we meet ... Omg seems forever, cannot think of long term
    20. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      princess took over the time tracking and wants 24x7
    21. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      1 hour away from day 8, Princess referred to me as slave, and demanded I answer quickly. Hot hot hot, starting 18 hours total lock down..
    22. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Going on 7 days of a total of 62, 2 extra days punishment, starting to feel full and an ache setting in. Working out the bugs of the cb6000
    23. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Ok talked with wife about our frustrations with lock up. We both understand eachs POV, short term lockup starting in a week. Her demand! :-)
    24. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Waiting for Princes to lock me up.. Right now we just have sex at will.
    25. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Deal with it and hope you KH allows a release.. Do not complain as KH love that and prolong the release ... Or did I miss-understand?
  • About

Birthday:
    August 24
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb6000s and Bon4
    Chastity resume:
    Not yet!
    This account is the male and female in this relationship. Husband just explained he wants to be denied, female is warming up.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice