EireKinkster
Last Activity:
May 12, 2019
Local Time:
6:10 PM
Ireland

EireKinkster

Member, Male, from Ireland

Looking for chat, advice and keyholder - always love to hear from others so feel free to get in touch! :) Jan 6, 2019

EireKinkster was last seen:
May 12, 2019
    1. EireKinkster
      EireKinkster
      Looking for chat, advice and keyholder - always love to hear from others so feel free to get in touch! :)
  • About

Ireland
    My key is held by:
    This position is currently available.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    I have tried a couple of metal and plastic devices, but struggle to get one that fits properly and is suitable for long term lock up. So, feel free to offer any advice!
    Chastity resume:
    I have been interested in chastity for a number of years now and have been locked before, albeit for short term. Finding a keyholder or indeed anyone local who is interested in this has proven difficult.
    Just to expand on my profile above....

Genuine, openminded and kinky guy with very few limits who is here to chat, seek advice and, hopefully, a keyholder.

Ideally, in dreamworld, I would love to find someone local who is interested in this lifestyle and, hopefully, over time maybe develop into a long term arrangement or FLR.

However, the reality has sadly proven different so far, but I live in hope! :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice