Comments on Profile Post by Denied7151

1. Unlucky
    Unlucky
    You're probably going to want a more open device. That means either metal or something like on one JosieLynn Jewell's Cherry Keepers. There are plenty of cheap Chinese steel cages you can find on sites like Amazon that are decent if you know what you're looking for, but if your budget allows, I'd suggest looking into something custom. Both Male Chastity Now and Mature Metal make great devices.
    Dec 29, 2018
  2. Denied7151
    Denied7151
    Thank you much for your advice. I currently have a CB6000 and about 2days is all i can bear in that before my scrotum is hurting bad from the ring.
    Dec 29, 2018
  3. Unlucky
    Unlucky
    Properly fitting devices run on the small side which means they somewhat clamp down on erections before they have a chance to grow out of hand (pun intended) which means less stretching on the skin which means less friction on the scrotum. That being said, using some sort of lube at night on the ring is ALWAYS a good idea and might help alleviate your issues.
    Dec 30, 2018
    Denied7151 likes this.
  4. Denied7151
    Denied7151
    Thank you much. I forwarded your info to my girlfriend. She took some measurements of my cock last night. I believe she may of ordered a few devices from Amazon last night.I guess I'll find out if and when they arrive.
    Dec 30, 2018
    Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice