NightA was last seen:
Jan 23, 2024
    1. NightA
      NightA
      SQueeeeeeeeeee!! SNOW DAY!!!
      Robinoh likes this.
    2. NightA
      NightA
      Woo hoo!! Got into jeans that are 10 inches smaller in waist than I could this time last year, happiness with self = best motivator ever
      1. Kal-el451
        Kal-el451
        Good for you!
        Jan 23, 2019
        NightA likes this.
    3. NightA
      NightA
      New Teeth on Thursday (temporary) with final implants in summer, the all new me is arriving piece by piece :D
      attistoC and nonerect like this.
      1. nonerect
        nonerect
        God bless you!
        Jan 16, 2019
    4. nonerect
      nonerect
      You are charming.
    5. NightA
      NightA
      Still locked, still happy about it, chilling in my PJs watching Xmas movies (Die hard and lethal weapon). Merry Xmas everyone
      Robinoh likes this.
    6. NightA
      NightA
      New year, new me, can't wait
      Robinoh likes this.
      1. Robinoh
        Robinoh
        So excited for you and your future!
        Dec 22, 2018
        NightA likes this.
    7. NightA
      NightA
      Locked via the chastitykey app for 27 hrs now, gave my boy parts away to a stranger to do with as they please, don't really want them back
      Robinoh likes this.
    8. NightA
      NightA
      Curled up on sofa with partner and her daughter, currently in hoodies, leggings, and watching friends marathon, nice night in :D
    9. NightA
      NightA
      Hairless from the nose down, nothing like being freshly shaven and lounging around locked and in silky PJs :)
      sissy_connie and Robinoh like this.
    10. NightA
      NightA
      Locked tightly in steel micro, feeling content in the untouchability of it all.
      Robinoh likes this.
      1. Robinoh
        Robinoh
        Enjoy!
        Dec 19, 2018
    11. NightA
      NightA
      Sat boogieing away to Hay Ya and randomly happy... Monday, you've gone weird on me and i like it.
      Breathe likes this.
    12. NightA
      NightA
      Funny thing , being locked, turns out I hate my scrotum more than my penis, need a full belt to lock the lot away I think.
    13. NightA
      NightA
      Hard Week, Need to relax, so Locked UP, in stockings and heels , some nice shorts and light makeup, and feel so much more relaxed. WEEKEND !
    14. NightA
      NightA
      away for a while, back now, weight loss on track, life, goodish, HRT, possibly on the way .. life of many changes :D
    15. NightA
      NightA
      Good things happen when you stop trying to conform to the box your head thinks you should be in and go sit in the box you feel right in !
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Don't sit in any box, look past them , even better things can happen ,
        Oct 13, 2017
        NightA likes this.
    16. NightA
      NightA
      had to abandon nipple piercings, i feel naked without them now. Hopefully will re-pierce in the new year.
    17. NightA
      NightA
      lately decisions are everywhere, be male or female, rings or bars in nipples, ball trap or PA held cage, those are the questions ..
    18. NightA
      NightA
      Life , funny thing, strange places , but enjoying the journey now i am finding the real me .
    19. NightA
      NightA
      locked, in love, happy. best year ever !!
    20. NightA
      NightA
      Getting my Daith piercing soon , can't wait May have acquired a piercing addiction after the PA and Nipples , want my septum done too
    21. NightA
      NightA
      well, im now looking after my toe nails and keeping them polished, shame i cant do the same with my fingernails 24/7
    22. NightA
      NightA
      locked, horny, and bouncing off the walls , torture and bliss at the same time
      fatbloke6 likes this.
    23. NightA
      NightA
      OK, new lady has decided she likes me locked.. and that i MUST have my PA up sized so that she can use it to lock me how she sees fit.
      fatbloke6, Lucy and joe01 like this.
      1. lock667
        lock667
        What size are you at now? I'm up to (and stopping at) 0 ga.
        May 15, 2016
      2. NightA
        NightA
        just at an 8 now, she would like me at a 4.. she doesn't want me larger than that "at the moment"
        Aug 29, 2016
    24. NightA
      NightA
      On Cloud 9, new lady in my life took one look at my PA-5000 and went, "you know your putting that on now don't you", then took the keys :D
      Brianna27, Rita, Yosho and 1 other person like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NightA
        NightA
        Shes gone home, took them with her, next seeing her monday, we have a both got the week off work.. going to be, interesting :D
        Apr 9, 2016
        Rita likes this.
      3. Brianna27
        Brianna27
        So was the week off? I'm really excited for you.
        Apr 26, 2016
      4. NightA
        NightA
        week off and more went really well, still locked with only supervised cleaning, checking breaks and a trip to the piercers for a new upsized PA ring, shes had a LOT of fun
        Aug 29, 2016
    25. NightA
      NightA
      Just spent almost two hours in the bath, now hairless below the next again and feeling better. Cant wait for next month when i can get waxed
      Rubenchained likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 16, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Manchester ish, UK
    Locked since:
    01/10/18
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    Looking for a good PA piercing device that does not have a base ring, and now also REALLY want a shemale style full belt...
    Overweight.. (but on track and loosing it :D )

But heading back in the right direction, on a massive diet, trying to exercise, and plan to get thin enough to dress again.

Discovered a lot, chastity was me wanting to lock away the male parts of me, happier with it locked away, clean shaven (everywhere below the eyebrows) and much happier in heels and a dress when relaxing .

Not sure on my age where this is really leading, but HRT is a serious possibility, something i am currently soul searching about a LOT.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice