chrissiej
Local Time:
1:15 PM
United Kingdom
Itinerant IT

chrissiej

New member, from United Kingdom

Been a while between visits. We swapped to a steel cage. Adjusted it to get the gap right but have no pinching burning or raw areas now. Apr 11, 2023

1. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Been a while between visits. We swapped to a steel cage. Adjusted it to get the gap right but have no pinching burning or raw areas now.
    2. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      After going down a ring size on the HTV3 and suffering, have gone back to HTV2 with a smaller ring. Less movement but no pinching.
    3. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Just finished an experimental self bondage session using Emlalock and several combination padlocks.
    4. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      I asked to be unlocked before my shower this morning. "No. Maybe tomorrow" was the reply. Instant mix of arousal and dismay.
      Breathe likes this.
    5. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Really hoping she will read the introductory books soon and start asking me questions.
      1. cshorts
        cshorts
        Patience. It is hard, but it's working beautifully for me.
        Jan 26, 2019
        chrissiej likes this.
    6. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Particularly frustrated at the moment. It has been a number of weeks since KH has given me relief for various reasons.
      Denied7151 likes this.
    7. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Unlocked for washing this morning. KH saw me washing in the shower and her response to my plea to her me was "No and stop playing with it"
    8. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      3 months now. Feels like a normal part of me.
    9. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Christmas Day, still locked
    10. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      KH says that opening the box and removing the HT is a bit of a faff. Perhaps soon she will just tell me to get her off and leave me locked.
    11. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      "One key is in my handbag so I always have it with me, the other locked away so you can't get to it"...
    12. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Feeling odd now that I know the key is no longer hidden but in a lockbox to which I have no access (obviously)
      Breathe likes this.
    13. chrissiej
      chrissiej
      Feeling a little down yesterday and today. I think I know why and I think I am being daft.
  • About

United Kingdom
    Itinerant IT
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    28th October 2018
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy Trainer v2 & v3
    Chastity resume:
    Previously self locked, now wife is keyholder (actually "keyhider" is more accurate.
    Played with self chastity for a long time before meeting and marrying my wife.

Wife knows that I dress en femme, that I have been diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria and that I go for counselling about it. She also knows that I have a submissive side but she herself is vanilla.

She is getting used to the device and we are taking it slowly.

Unlocked every 3-4 days for cleaning and every 7 - 10 days when she wants me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice