Comments on Profile Post by Allen1987

1. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    glad they bonded.
    not only is the guy a creep, he has a lot to learn about 'timing'. maybe he is just now beginning to understand what has been lost. oh, well.
    Nov 30, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  2. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    I think some of us see what we have. To many look for something they don't have and never will until they look at themselves. Men don't seem to understand how a woman can complete them. The beauty is way more than skin deep.
    Nov 30, 2018
    El Guapo likes this.
  3. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Yes, many are attracted by the surface glitter not the depth. And if one cant mature past the early stages of attraction, then they will have rocky roads ahead.
    WAY more than skin deep.
    Nov 30, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  4. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    I think we both have seen the beauty from within and still mystified by the attraction. To be lost in the depth of a woman is more than pleasure. The overwhelming love and caring that they have for us will always touch me in ways unexplainable, you know, you have been there.;-)
    Nov 30, 2018
    El Guapo likes this.
  5. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    i know. yes.
    Sometimes I try to figure out why that is - that some guys get it & some dont. I have come to believe that its guys that have a well balanced feminine side. There are times I swear my brain processes more like a woman's than a guy's.
    Nov 30, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice