Local Time:
8:22 AM
Birthday:
Mar 24, 1989 (Age: 35)
USA Oklahoma
Web Developer

Dguy

Owned Sub, Male, 35, from USA Oklahoma

Happily married and in a D/s relationship. I'm here because this is a heavy passion for me and this looks like the place to be. Nov 21, 2018

Dguy was last seen:
Mar 7, 2019
    1. Dguy
      Dguy
      Happily married and in a D/s relationship. I'm here because this is a heavy passion for me and this looks like the place to be.
      Rectrix and Breathe like this.
      1. Breathe
        Breathe
        Welcome. :) I hope you enjoy your stay. D/s and marriage can be a beautiful combination.
        Nov 21, 2018
        Dguy likes this.
      2. Dguy
        Dguy
        It really is. 8 years ago I thought i was a freak and no one would ever want what I did. So I gave up looking. Then found my wife. As we speak she's at home (i'm at work) and researching devices for people like me (I literally just fell out of mine at the office.. sucked lol)
        Nov 21, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 24, 1989 (Age: 35)
    USA Oklahoma
    Web Developer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    This morning?
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked, CB3000, CB6000, and various off brand other devices that didn't pan out well.
    Chastity resume:
    I currently alternate between the CB6ks (with slight personal modifications) and the birdlocked. Still looking for the one that wont fall off or damage me. Piercings are not in the game plan either.
    I am a web developer for a company that teaches homeschool math. I'm horrible at math but good news, I dont provide the content! :D

I've been into fem dom male sub since a child. I remember not understanding why I would get chills when we would play chase at recess as a kid and the girls would catch me. Well now I know.

I am very open minded as I believe all sexual lifestyles you are born with and not learned. Trust me... If I could have gotten my highschool girlfriends off with out asking them to dom me I would have.. but couldn't. So I decided to own it.

I'm a big boy. 6'4" 285 which makes getting a long term chastity device VERY difficult. I have tried a number of techniques and devices with my wife (who thankfully enjoys, supports, and shares my interests which are, to this moment unlimited. What ever she likes and wants I like to try. And I haven't found much I put a veto on).
    I guess I decided to make a profile here to make a single comment on a post that I had interest in and got sucked into the community. So.. yeah i'm here :D
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice