Desiree Ribald

New member, 70, from USA, Yucaipa CA

Single and unlocked. Oct 22, 2018

1. Desiree Ribald
      Desiree Ribald
      Single and unlocked.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        All sissies should be locked and caged as a reminder of who they are.
        Oct 24, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 28, 1953 (Age: 70)
    USA, Yucaipa CA
    Food Service-VA
    My key is held by:
    no one
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Birdcage harness, 2" ball connected to a small steel cage, and another which doesn't stay on cuz i have no balls. 2nd one is my favorite.
    Chastity resume:
    i've never had a key holder, and i am seeking one as i type this.
    i am real and i’m actively seeking a serious Female Led Relationship with The Mistress, whom will accept this sissy for whom she knows that she truly is! i am totally committed and 100% in favor of consensually becoming “Your Property?” i am pansexual and i have a sexy and often, unusual and vivid imagination! my personality and soul are totally subservient. If it be Your wish Mistress, i wouldn’t need to dress 24/7! However, to express my total commitment to You Mistress….The very first time You meet this sissy; i will respectfully obey Your Every Command, emphatically, without hesitation, no matter the surroundings! i am not Your “normal” sissy cuz i am seriously seeking my destiny. i have been a submissive sissy my entire life, and i have been studying and researching and physically practicing how to Please "You Mistress!”. my sissy wardrobe is expanding, daily! i have many pairs of sexy high heels, dresses, undies and toys, which are constantly in use. i have no restrictions on my sissification, other than my full time job! If You enjoy pegging? i am the sissy for You as there is no better feeling! i “enjoy” being in chastity! i am loyal, honest, faithful, trustworthy, dependable and devoted to Your pleasures! i am not fake! i am completely submissive and enjoy a very wide range of kinky fetishes!

i am seeking The Mistress whom is Real; and desires an honest and Respectful Mistress/sissy sub dynamic in the relationship which reaches into all aspects of the sissy’s submissive mind, body and soul.

i am seeking a total Power Exchange for The Mistress that may enjoy having Her sissy in a consensual lifestyle? The Mistress interested in Her Fulfillment, above all else! i am seeking The Mistress who believes in "Your Command is my wish!" The Mistress who seeks a sissy that knows that she will not have a Mistress (a sissy owns nothing). i will completely submit and obey Your every Command!

At my current stage in this life, i no longer wish to have control over my life! i wish for You Mistress to have total control of every nuance of this sissy. i only wish to eventually be loved and allowed to Love You? i do know what my life purpose is! To obey You Mistress!

This sissy is excitedly looking forward to Your message!

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice