Comments on Profile Post by El Guapo

1. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    I have come to realize that when I have idle time when home alone, I am tempted to 'play'. My wife is out of town for 4 days and I was already ... um ... overdue for the slightest relief. I would have 'played' today for sure! I've re-learned the lesson of not go past the point of no return. But its a moot point - the Lori's, which has been on since the night before She left - has kept me in check. Very frustrated.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Panda2010, Allen1987, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  2. Unlucky
    Unlucky
    Without the lows, we wouldn't be capable of appreciating the highs.

I hope you shared this with your wife and thanked her for keeping you chaste.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Allen1987, El Guapo and Breathe like this.
  3. harddenial
    harddenial
    Well done for resisting the temptation.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Allen1987 and El Guapo like this.
  4. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    It's the core tenant of chastity -- we are all weak, some of us are weaker than others, and we will masturbate if given the chance. Thank goodness, or is thank Goddess, for effective chastity devices. Make sure you tell your wife you would have masturbated and thank her for locking your in her Lori. Ask her to keep you locked because you need her strength to overcome your weakness.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Allen1987, Unlucky and El Guapo like this.
  5. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    @Unlucky - highs & lows indeed. Will share when she is back.
    @harddenial - in a way, my will to resist failed. Lori short circuited what would have taken place - lol.
    @Rectrix - the core tenant ... yes! We will have have a nice discussion about it.

Thanks all - I am powerless over my desire to masturbate ... and need all the help I can get ... from my wife, from Ms. Lori, from y'all.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Panda2010 and Allen1987 like this.
  6. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    Being locked up is a kind thing for her to do. That's why we love them so much. Save it for her, not waste it foolishly. Remember idle minds......... well you can fill in the blank.
    Oct 22, 2018
  7. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    yes, 87 ... foolishly. selfishly. and i was patiently taught to not be like that. Our ladies invest a lot of energy into our education ... silly not today attention, listen & develop discipline & manners.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  8. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    That's what makes us better and why we become the best that we can be. We know it.
    Oct 22, 2018
    El Guapo likes this.
  9. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Live each moment consciously. Take steps through life with open eyes. Time to prepare some dinner for the one who just arrived home!!!!!!!
    Oct 22, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  10. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    Don't forget to tell her life would be nothing if not for Her.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Rectrix likes this.
  11. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    Check our conversation. Gave you an update. Some guesswork.
    Oct 22, 2018
    El Guapo likes this.
  12. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    [her & her] ... i think i know what you mean ... is that a typo? i saw the PM come through ... checking a thread & then heading there.
    Oct 23, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice