Comments on Profile Post by Kept4her

1. Spike's Bitch
    Spike's Bitch
    Using that right now!
    Jul 4, 2010
  2. Kept4her
    Kept4her
    What do you think of it Spike? Do you feel that it can be worn Long Term meaning up to a month or 2 without removal? or needs to be removed often?
    Jul 5, 2010
  3. Spike's Bitch
    Spike's Bitch
    For comfort you can wear it long term after a week of getting used to it, but cleaning depends on how much room you have. I pretty much fill it up flacid (shower instead of grower) and that makes cleaning with the device on challenging. Mistress and I shower together so she just lets me take it off during showering every morning to properly clean and then back on right after showering. With some practise though you probably could clean it during showering without taking it off. You might want...
    Jul 5, 2010
  4. Spike's Bitch
    Spike's Bitch
    ... to turn it 90 degrees when pulling your balls through because it will make it easier. They sort of explain this on their website but i missed that suggestion the first day.
    Jul 5, 2010
  5. Kept4her
    Kept4her
    Thank you for the information. I will pass on the cleaning info to my Wife also.
    Jul 5, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice