Local Time:
8:51 AM
Birthday:
Dec 23, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Scotland

Neckscarf

Member, Male, 48, from Scotland

After 13 days of denial, Mistress ruined my orgasm whilst making me say humiliating things very loudly so that the neighbors might hear! Jan 26, 2019

Neckscarf was last seen:
Dec 11, 2023
    1. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      After 13 days of denial, Mistress ruined my orgasm whilst making me say humiliating things very loudly so that the neighbors might hear!
      Slut Candy likes this.
    2. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Got up to watch the lunar eclipse....which led to some cock teasing....and now I’m locked up in my chastity cage again after 8 days denied.
      Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She'll leave you howling at the moon.
        Jan 26, 2019
        gentleman zig and Neckscarf like this.
    3. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      On day 70 I was allowed a proper orgasm by means of a reach-a-round scarf wank whilst telling Mistress "I'm a sissy" through my cruel gag!
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    4. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 70! I never imagined when we started playing with chastity that my wonderful cruel Mistress would deny me for 10 weeks! So horny!
      Silkyhoseheelslover and Arti_Rao like this.
    5. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      68 days now, and locked up again! Mistress has been ramping up the teasing and much more of the same for me this weekend apparently!
      Arti_Rao and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Someone’s going to have a fun frustrating weekend!!!
        Jan 11, 2019
        Neckscarf likes this.
    6. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      64 days now! She locked me up again this morning before she left for work. Just received pic of her wearing her key and sexy scarf - tease!
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    7. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      I've now been denied for 60 days! Mistress was such a cruel tease in my dream last night....I woke up throbbing!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    8. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      8 weeks today.... I’ve never been denied so long by my wonderful, cruel Goddess!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    9. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 50....only 4 days off my previous record. However, I've been promised a Xmas proper orgasm. I want to cum....and I don't want to cum!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Arti_Rao
        Arti_Rao
        I'm on 2 days short to my 2 months. unlocked just a minute back. waiting to see what's her command
        Dec 24, 2018
    10. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      I was bound, gagged and blindfolded with scarves. Then I was unlocked and gifted a ruined orgasm for my birthday.....thank you Mistress!
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Sounds like a great birthday! Happy birthday. See the best present doesn’t even cost money
        Dec 23, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    11. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      45 days denied....maybe I'll get to cum on my birthday this weekend? Or maybe Xmas? Even a ruined orgasm would be amazing!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        You called it!
        Dec 23, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    12. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 9 of denial, day 2 in my tiny steel cage. Mistress just sent me a pic of her wearing a scarf and flaunting my key at her work...tease!
    13. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      On day 15, Mistress straitjacketed me, mouth-stuffed and cleave gagged me with scarves, unlocked me and treated me to a scarf wank orgasm!
    14. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 13 and Mistress decided it was time to lock me in the tiny steel cage again! Unlucky for some?
      Lockedbytrace likes this.
    15. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Yesterday, after 45 days of denial I was unlocked and gifted a proper orgasm! Scarf bound, gagged & blindfolded, then wanked with a scarf!
    16. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      6 weeks denied today and day 6 in my new tiny cage. Still on our campervan trip and Mistress is still enjoying teasing me with her scarves!
    17. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 41, and day 5 of current lock up....no sign of mercy from Mistress yet. She did enjoy painting my toenails sissy-pink last night though!
    18. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 40 of denial, and day 4 of my current lock up period in my new tiny cage. On a campervan trip....I wonder if Mistress might show pity?
    19. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 33 started with a reacharound ruined orgasm after I tied Mistress' Hermes neckscarf on her before she went to work - such a cruel tease!
    20. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 26. Last night I was bound & blindfolded and Mistress made good use of my tongue....then I was gagged and ruined 3 times in a row!
    21. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 25 of denial. Still locked in my new very small steel cage....but Mistress has hinted that she might want to play later!
    22. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      On day 23 of my current period of denial, and a new very small cage has just been delivered. Rather embarrassingly, it fits me easily!
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Beautiful new cage, looks like my favorite A273. Welcome to the club.
        Aug 24, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    23. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Celebrating 2 weeks since my last proper orgasm, Mistress gifted me 3 ruined orgasms with a silk scarf & locked me up again! So horny today!
    24. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      My fiancé unlocked me today. I was bound, gagged, blindfolded and verbally humiliated as she gifted me 3 ruined orgasms....so cruel/kind!
      adqcuckboi and Lann like this.
    25. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Still on holiday, locked up in my pink HT3....8 days since my last proper orgasm. Mistress says I might get a ruin tomorrow if I’m good!
      Lann likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 23, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    http://neckscarf.tumblr.com/archive
    Scotland
    My key is held by:
    My Mistress
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Birdcage, Tina stainless, & HolyTrainer V3.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice