sissified1
Last Activity:
Jun 7, 2012
Local Time:
8:04 AM
Birthday:
May 18

sissified1

Three days into our renewed lifestyle and i am sitting here in a skirt, heels, bra - locked, collar - locked, and cage - locked cleaning the house for Christmas guest, and Mistress is at a party dressed sexy as hell....all seems to be going well. Dec 21, 2010

sissified1 was last seen:
Jun 7, 2012
    1. sissified1
      sissified1
      Three days into our renewed lifestyle and i am sitting here in a skirt, heels, bra - locked, collar - locked, and cage - locked cleaning the house for Christmas guest, and Mistress is at a party dressed sexy as hell....all seems to be going well.
      1. claudiab
        claudiab
        Best of luck in the new lifestyle. How did it go over Christmas and into the new year?
        Feb 8, 2011
    2. sissified1
      sissified1
      well it has been a month and a half since Mistress and I pulled away from chastity and feminication. Two days ago on my birthday, she brought it up again, telling me that even though we had decided against it that she needed it back in her life. Now the problem before was that she had no feelings towards me as a sissy slut and i was truly just a toy for her amusement. She says that we will only do this part time for now, so she may be able to stay connected as a couple. I am pretty afraid I k...
    3. samantha46
      samantha46
      HI hope all will work out ! what happend ?? just talk with her .
    4. sissified1
      sissified1
      ok, here is the deal. After losing my virginity last night, Mistress has decided she has lost all her wifely love and respect for me. She doesn't even feel like hugging me anymore. we have chatted online all day, and going to have a conversation when she comes home. Either my life will change completely. I will no longer be her husband, just her sissy bitch who has no contact with her physically, or I might be allowed back in her bed and all submissive fantasies must stop. I am sure the c...
    5. sissified1
      sissified1
      Lost my virginity Last night, couldn't make him cum, so got spanked by Mistress after he left
    6. sissified1
      sissified1
      Ok, Im back from my business trip and Mistress and I are discussing how we want to continue with our Dom sub relationship. We are trying to tailor it a 50/50 deal. I am pierced and a proven cock sucker now, so that can never change, but with kids and our jobs sometimes we have to be vanilla. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work?
      1. vicky flint
        vicky flint
        Hi hon, My Mistress is new to this and has been helped tons by Mistress Lalita. She is amazing and we have exactly the right balance. Jobs kids, but we have a system that makes it work really well. My Mistress is Madame Domino so feel free to message her as well, she is awesome but would never have made such amazing progress without Mistress Lalita's help.
        Good luck
        vicky
        PS I signed a D/s contract today so I am totally Hers now!
        Oct 29, 2010
      2. vicky flint
        vicky flint
        PS CAN'T WAIT TO SUCK MY FIRST REAL COCK!
        Oct 29, 2010
      3. sissified1
        sissified1
        Thanks for the referal, I lost my virginity to Mistresses Sub last night. Now I am a complete sissy.
        Nov 6, 2010
    7. czak11
      czak11
      hi can u comment my captions :) please do this favor for me :)
    8. sissified1
      sissified1
      sucked my first real cock saturday night, now Mistress just cant stop calling me a Cock Sucking Whore.
      1. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Fair enough, that's what you are after all ... btw, did you like it?
        Sep 20, 2010
      2. sissified1
        sissified1
        i did, i was very nervous and had Mistress fingering my pussy, so i am sure it wasn't the best but he came
        Sep 20, 2010
    9. sissified1
      sissified1
      got a pedi this morning and feeling so sexy
    10. sissified1
      sissified1
      mutual masterbation with mistress tonight, she held out so i was ramming myself to 4 fem orgasms before she came. alot of fun, but i am sore now.
      1. lockedandlovingit
        lockedandlovingit
        4 fem orgasms? What is a fem orgasm? How can you still be horny after 4? :-)
        Jul 20, 2010
      2. sissified1
        sissified1
        It is when your prostate is rubbed so severly by a strap-on that chills go through your body and you shudder and scream. My pussy really tightens and pulsates too
        Sep 20, 2010
    11. sissified1
      sissified1
      a long day of getting Mistress's car worked on, I'm ready to get dressed up and begin dinner.
    12. sissified1
      sissified1
      After washing Mistress today, I was rewarded with a good Strap-on fucking. I'm so horny now. Is it just me or is the first week always the hardest.
    13. sissified1
      sissified1
      Gave Mistress a bath, massage and oil this morning. i am so frustrated now.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 18
    Chastity devices:
    cb-6000, cb-2000
    Chastity resume:
    April 1, 2012

Signature

sookie
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice