Where is the man who sees my heart?
      1. MasterShadow
        MasterShadow
        This question melts me.
        Apr 13, 2019
        Allen1987 likes this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Many may see it and not be able to understand the beauty that is within. When the right one comes forth, you both will know.
        Apr 13, 2019
    2. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Looking for a good boy in Philadelphia
    3. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Just moved to Philadelphia! Still looking for pets
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Nice to hear from you. Miss hearing from you. Hope you find the pets that will satisfy.
        Mar 7, 2019
        Goddess Gaia and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      2. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Welcome to the city your in our area now. I like this area. I hope You wind up liking it too. A little dif then lancaster here.
        Mar 7, 2019
        Allen1987 and Goddess Gaia like this.
    4. george2019
      george2019
      i am new here, and following you as you are almost local to me. Trying to figure out how this website works.
      Goddess Gaia likes this.
    5. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      Interesting user name and avatar, matches your love of nature and nurturing spirit perfectly.
      Ma’ams Slut and Goddess Gaia like this.
    6. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      A cuckold fell in love with chastity just from my writings. That's a high compliment.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        Sounds great. Tell us more.
        Dec 8, 2018
        Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        You definitely have others paying attention to you. Your true love may not be far away.
        Dec 8, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      3. Goddess Gaia
        Goddess Gaia
        The cuckold got mad because I didn't want to fuck him, which, I don't know what to say about that.
        Dec 12, 2018
        Tommundelein and nonerect like this.
    7. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Found a fun, attentive boy to lock up. Still looking for my true love.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Enjoy to lock him
        Nov 25, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    8. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      If you talk the whole date and don't ask me anything, you pay for dinner. It's my new fee.
      1. asimpleman23
        asimpleman23
        -and- the uber home.
        Nov 23, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    9. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      First day back as a social worker, feels so good!
      nonerect, harddenial, Digital and 3 others like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I am sure you help a lot of people. You have such a big heart for others. Wish you all the best.
        Nov 14, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      2. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Welcome back!
        Nov 15, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    10. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      Great message in your “Do I have to be...” post! Thank you! Normal guy that loves being in chastity.
      sissyblueballs and Goddess Gaia like this.
    11. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      Thank you for your thoughts on FLR's. I believe I have someone very much like you.
      Goddess Gaia likes this.
    12. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Went to a kink "munch" tonight. The first people I talked to were a chastity couple! There are more of us out here than I thought <3
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Would love to hear more about the event and your encounter. And bully for you for going.
        Oct 18, 2018
      2. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Sounds interesting! Tell us more :)
        Oct 18, 2018
    13. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Love is all around us
    14. Love&Passion
      Love&Passion
      Since I don't have sufficient access right to comment on the post you wrote just wanted to say thanks! "Does Chastity Benefit Women?" That was an awesome post and will surely be helpful for Wifes and Girlfriends who get approached by their hubbies.
    15. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      God protect anyone who fucks with my sub. They're gonna need it.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Why that? :D
        Sep 6, 2018
      2. patys999
        patys999
        wow goddess... very powerful
        Sep 6, 2018
      3. Dev810
        Dev810
        Thank you! Yep someone was ugly to me and gave me a panic attack.
        Sep 10, 2018
    16. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Many want to fuck me, no one wants to love me
      nonerect likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Goddess Gaia
        Goddess Gaia
        Allen I see what you mean but I meant that guys only want to see me between the sheets, they have no interest in my heart
        Sep 2, 2018
        nonerect and Allen1987 like this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I know. Your frustration shows how you feel. I hate the fact that men look at women that way. you can tell pretty quick as you already know. If that's all they want, what good are they? They WILL never be happy. As for you, there has to be someone for you, you just haven't met him yet.
        Sep 2, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      4. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        I am sure there are many who want to love you, but you still not find the right ones.
        Sep 3, 2018
    17. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      I'm a soul encased in stardust, not a car you test drive.
    18. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Please pray for Dev810, sudden health scare
      nonerect and tegelad like this.
      2. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Hope he will get recover completly soon.
        Sep 3, 2018
      3. Dev810
        Dev810
        Thank you! Yes Monday last week I had a minor Heart attack and had to have an emergency Angioplasty and had a stint placed, I have been recovering the past 10 days.
        Sep 6, 2018
        jung-sklave and Goddess Gaia like this.
      4. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Nice to read that you are on your way getting better!
        Sep 11, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    19. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Puppy in the streets, Beast in the sheets, and always on Beauty's loving leash
    20. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Blind date with a vanilla guy last night ended up discussing kink and told him about chastity. Not his thing, but a great conversation.
      1. tegelad
        tegelad
        Good for you! Glad to see you getting out there and being self-empowered ... "You Go Girl!" ....
        Aug 18, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Now your'e cooking. Warming up for the right one to find YOU!
        Aug 18, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      3. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Chastity is not for everyone for sure. It needs a huge desire to serve.
        Aug 20, 2018
        nonerect likes this.
    21. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Technically, all chastity boys are knights in shining armor, unless yours is plastic.
      1. tegelad
        tegelad
        The real knights use the pure masculine spirit to encase, restrict and save their essence for their partner 100% after she is served and taken care of 100% and she says "release" now.
        Aug 16, 2018
        nonerect likes this.
      2. thundar
        thundar
        I guess the plastic knights just get smelly devices
        Aug 16, 2018
        Zeek likes this.
    22. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Hitting pause on subs my age, stood up twice this weekend. I just want someone reliable
      2. Dev810
        Dev810
        That's terrible, I can't understand just standing someone up like that. That's so freaking self cintered and disrespectful!
        Aug 13, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        You maybe right. We have been together 42 years. This started 6.5 years ago. No plan, no real kink, just wanted to let Her know She would always be the only one. A year ago. She got Her own plan. Let someone be drawn to you, then turn on the charm. Just be you, it's the best. A real man would not stand you up.
        Aug 13, 2018
        nonerect and Goddess Gaia like this.
      4. tegelad
        tegelad
        My wishes, thoughts and prayers that you find someone that truly appreciates your time and energy and being. From what I have read about you (fwiw) you seem like a whole and complete person that deserve the very best in life!
        Aug 13, 2018
    23. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      I know you have tried to meet with others before. I hope be this works out. You have such a heart to share with others. He would be very lucky to be accepted by you. I wish you all the best.;-)
      nonerect and Goddess Gaia like this.
      1. Goddess Gaia
        Goddess Gaia
        You are too sweet, Allen. He'll for sure show up at least!
        Aug 9, 2018
        nonerect and Allen1987 like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Well then, I guess he won't be going away to soon. If well mannered, I'm sure he will see the honesty in your eyes. It is one thing I'm sure you have to shate.☺
        Aug 9, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    24. Scott Boi
      Scott Boi
      Thanks for taking a moment to "like" my photos. Congrats on finding your chastity boy, and for the record I absolutely love your profile and view of the dynamic and how male chastity is best used.
      Goddess Gaia likes this.
    25. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      OMGGG I found a chastity boy and we have a *date* this weekend!! He's cute, well dressed, and well mannered!
      2. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Congrats!
        Aug 7, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      3. LesterBallard
        LesterBallard
        Fantastic news. Best of luck to you
        Aug 7, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
      4. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Awesome!
        Aug 13, 2018
  • About

Philadelphia, PA
    Healing the world with Love
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    I prefer men in the birdcage style
    Chastity resume:
    Lady Keyholder and Goddess
    Blessings and Greetings!
    :love::love::kiss::kiss::pray::key:

I am ultimately looking for love. I know there are many more men into chastity than those who are keyholders, and I have great compassion for that. I would love to be a keyholder for several guys, near and far, who want their keys in the hands of a real person <3

However, I want love in my life. Big, great, empowering love. I want a boyfriend, a lover, although I may call him pet.

To me, chastity is a promise-sex will always be on my terms.

Below is my dating profile. I know it's long, but I want to give you a clear idea of who I am and what I am looking for:

I am polite, opinionated, and sarcastic. I'm not fully dressed until there's glitter somewhere. I will muck out a barn, build Ikea furniture, and demo a house while wearing a flower crown. When I have a bad day I watch Bob Ross videos.

I have chosen to remain soft in this hard world. The crueler this world gets, the softer I become.

I still get excited like a little kid over the simplest things, and I'm so grateful for that.

I've always been a helper and I'll always be a helper. Some people have said I'm naïve or I give too freely, but I don't care if a homeless guy is a scammer in disguise. Being a helper is part of who I am.

I'm interested in religion, philosophy, urban sustainability, urban gardening, green technology, reforming the prison system and finding a cure for homelessness. I am really into art, even though I know very little about the movements. You can probably seduce me with whale facts. Or talking about the Fibonacci sequence.

In my downtime I garden, swim, read, write, cook, go walking in creeks, go to the movies, and visit museums. I'm learning to make my own princess dresses. I dance when no one's watching, enjoy opera, would give my left leg to be a Jedi knight, and wish I lived in Stars Hollow.

Please give me your movie and music recommendations. What's a hidden gem around here you'd like to show me? For the love of God, take me out to bar trivia.

Tell me your thoughts on the Lemonade album. Give me herbal tea and graphic novel recommendations. Have you heard of any job openings that welcome applicants with rainbow hair?

I was born and raised a feminist. Hate racism, homophobia, and transphobia. Hopefully a future warrior for Earth. If I can be the person I hope to be. How many of us end up with the lives we hoped for?

I'm really good at finding things on sale, remembering who starred in what movie, figuring out how to fix things, helping people find things in a store even though I don't work there, and removing spiders from a room without freaking out.

The first things people notice about me: My eyes. If you get me started talking about political or social issues, my passion is pretty obvious. And there's a 98% chance I'll be wearing some complicated nail polish.

I like to dress really strangely when possible, large flowers in my hair, princess dresses, and way too much glitter. I probably look like a materialistic ditz, but I'm actually a very serious person and I use clothes and makeup as a way to relax and play.

Favorite books, movies, and music:
    Books: White Oleander, My Lover is a Woman, Trash, Echo, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, The Outlaw Bible of Poetry, Cunt, The End of Nature. Also really starting to get into N.K. Jemison.

Movies: Amelie, Imagine Me & You, Moll Flanders, Antonia's Line, The Princess Bride, Star Wars, Southern Comfort, Bowling for Columbine, What the Bleep Do We Know, anything by Mel Brooks, foreign, or a documentary. I love quirky movies that most people think are weird.

Music: Goldfrapp, Michael Jackson, Santigold, Gypsy Kings, M.I.A., Thelonius Monk, Kate Nash, Regina Spektor, Hozier, Aqualung, Ladytron, Depeche Mode, Bond, Dresden Dolls, Postal Service, Linkin Park, System of a Down, anything disco, techno, Motown, or oldies.

Long term, I'm on a journey to have a sacred union with a man. A relationship where we both find healing and deep growth, an energy that strengthens us to heal the world. A man who sees my body as sacred and allows me the honor of helping him heal the wounded masculinity he learned on this broken Earth. There's so much suffering right now, let's work together for a better world.

Interact

Signature

Somewhere is the man who will write my name on his heart.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice