Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:59 PM
Birthday:
Mar 26, 1993 (Age: 31)

JJ MM

Member, Male, 31

Longest lockup still counting at 7 days, with no known release. (The wife gets wiped out after 12 hr shifts at the nursing home.) Sep 13, 2018

JJ MM was last seen:
Mar 5, 2024
    1. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      Longest lockup still counting at 7 days, with no known release. (The wife gets wiped out after 12 hr shifts at the nursing home.)
    2. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      The vice is trash. It caused open wounds on my shaft from the anti-pullout. I’m now in a more comfy metal cage, acquired from wish for $8.
    3. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      If the shopping doesn’t get done, at least a day will be added. I don’t know how strict she’ll be at first..hopefully she’ll catch on quick!
    4. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      She delivered a small sentence first, only two days, just to see if she likes it. She also left me with a threat.
    5. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      Getting married in May... and today, I broached the subject of chastity. She was indifferent at first.....until I handed her the keys.
      Breathe likes this.
    6. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      This past year I met a wonderful little lady. Met her Christmas of 2016, started dating in January, got engaged in August,
    7. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      BIG UPDATE!!!
    8. JJ MM
      JJ MM
      New cage! Most comfortable one I've ever worn! No pain whatsoever, even in the mornings. Need a lockup sentence though...
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 26, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Chastity devices:
    Khd x3 expresso from shapeways(favorite)
    (Everything below either falls off or tries to bite off my balls)
    Master series Captive Male Confinement Cage with urethral spout
    Master series Chastity
    Chastity resume:
    September 22, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice