Local Time:
2:03 PM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1983 (Age: 41)
North Carolina, United States
Engineer

stronglylocked

New member, Male, 41, from North Carolina, United States

I’m not new to chasity, but I’m new to the online chastity community. I’m currently looking for a keyholder. Apr 27, 2018

stronglylocked was last seen:
May 15, 2018
    1. stronglylocked
      stronglylocked
      I’m not new to chasity, but I’m new to the online chastity community. I’m currently looking for a keyholder.
    2. stronglylocked
      stronglylocked
      Hello! I’m not new to chastity, but I’m new to the online chastity community. I’m currently looking for a keyholder for mutual lockup.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1983 (Age: 41)
    North Carolina, United States
    Engineer
    My key is held by:
    emlalock.com
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    birdlocked
    mature metal
    cb6000
    holy trainer
    evotion wearables

absolute favorite? evotion wearables cage 8
    Chastity resume:
    I discovered the chastity lifestyle about two years ago.
    I’m a chronic masturbator. I love to cum over and over again, but I love orgasm denial even more! In fact, I NEED it! The problem is no matter how hard I try, I can’t keep my hands off my cock, so I am in desperate need of a mistress to take control. I’m looking for someone to deny me release, to take complete control of my orgasms, to lock me up for long periods, to set terms, both constructive and sexy, and to allow me to cum only when I have fulfilled all the set terms to her liking.
    The periods for example: at least a week, longer if I need more “encouragement.”
    The terms for example: complete certain tasks each lockup period like go to the gym a certain amount of times in a week, wear panties for her all week long and send her pictures, watch less than 7 hours of tv in a week, etc.
    If I don’t complete the tasks, I don’t get to cum until I do. If I do complete the tasks, and my mistress allows it, I get to cum once and then go back in the cage to be denied again and again and again.
    Are you that mistress? Please help me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice