Comments on Profile Post by El Guapo

1. Breathe
    Apr 26, 2018
    El Guapo likes this.
  2. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    We had plans for a candlelight ceremony, a renewal of our commitment to each other (usually a New Moon event), a review of our 'contract' and then the security screw.

All went well until trying to get the thing on - lol.
    Apr 26, 2018
    Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  3. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Despite having read some threads about the 'how' and the 'problems' likely to be encountered ... we were flustered by the difficulty of getting both balls through the ring. Suffice to say, the more we fiddled, the less likely success was to be achieved :)

We gave up for the night & laughed ourselves to sleep.
    Apr 26, 2018
    Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  4. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Tried again the next night - nope.
    Tried again Wednesday (left one first this time) - success.

We left it on for a while - but didnt try sleeping.
    Want to be awake while wearing for a while to learn about the body's reaction & adaptation.

Summary: stuffing my balls through that ring was harder than we thought it would be.
    Apr 26, 2018
    Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  5. Breathe
    Breathe
    Regardless of your intentions, that sounds like a lovely time! It's great that you were able to laugh about it together. :)

From what I can tell, that conclusion abounds here... Lol. Put your best ball forward and all will be well!

To you both, a warm welcome to the 'club'. :)
    Apr 26, 2018
    Allen1987 and El Guapo like this.
  6. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Yes, 87 ...
    Trial and error had me find that being relaxed was the big thing (after a bath, uh huh). Then feed one through & adjust the skin to make room for the second. The left just happened to be what worked first - so thats what I'll stick with.
    Apr 26, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  7. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    It might have something to do with the right hanging a little lower & so has more 'room to move' when things are a little more cramped.

Its comfortable to wear though - and thats a priority.
    Apr 26, 2018
    Panda2010 and Allen1987 like this.
  8. Panda2010
    Panda2010
    Good to hear that you have been able to get it on and it is comfortable. I found a heat pack also helps to relax the skin on your sac so you can pull more skin through (particularly if your sac is naturally a bit tight).

You will get the hang of it ;-)
    Apr 27, 2018
    El Guapo, Breathe and Allen1987 like this.
  9. Breathe
    Breathe
    So sweet watching you boys encouraging each other. :)
    Apr 27, 2018
  10. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    Dont stuff. Best ball forward. Heat pack. Days before nights. Getting the 'hang' of it. Not showing me. Prison. Encouragement. "Comin' out from 'round the world - are you ready for a brand new beat?" [sorry, i'm a musician]. Love. Y'all are the best!
    Apr 27, 2018
    Breathe, Panda2010 and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice