carlj
      Goddess, how will I recognize you.
      1. Goddess Gaia
        Goddess Gaia
        I will be the white woman with purple hair
        Apr 22, 2018
    2. carlj
      carlj
      Goddess, how will I recognize you at the diner?
    3. carlj
      carlj
      Goddess, are we still meeting on Sunday in Lancaster
      1. Goddess Gaia
        Apr 21, 2018
    4. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Looking for a Strong man to hold me
      Pantyboy Matty, Tombow and BigAl8295 like this.
      1. Tombow
        Tombow
        Best of luck in your search! :)
        Apr 16, 2018
        Goddess Gaia likes this.
    5. Goddess Gaia
      Goddess Gaia
      Looking forward to Central PA Meetup on April 22!
      1. Tombow
        Tombow
        I so hope this meeting went well!!
        May 7, 2018
      2. Goddess Gaia
        Goddess Gaia
        Hi Tombow there was an emergency and it didn't happen. I posted in the PA thread about trying again on the 26th. Hope people can make it!
        May 7, 2018
    6. Goddess Gaia
  • About

Philadelphia, PA
    Healing the world with Love
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    I prefer men in the birdcage style
    Chastity resume:
    Lady Keyholder and Goddess
    Blessings and Greetings!
    :love::love::kiss::kiss::pray::key:

I am ultimately looking for love. I know there are many more men into chastity than those who are keyholders, and I have great compassion for that. I would love to be a keyholder for several guys, near and far, who want their keys in the hands of a real person <3

However, I want love in my life. Big, great, empowering love. I want a boyfriend, a lover, although I may call him pet.

To me, chastity is a promise-sex will always be on my terms.

Below is my dating profile. I know it's long, but I want to give you a clear idea of who I am and what I am looking for:

I am polite, opinionated, and sarcastic. I'm not fully dressed until there's glitter somewhere. I will muck out a barn, build Ikea furniture, and demo a house while wearing a flower crown. When I have a bad day I watch Bob Ross videos.

I have chosen to remain soft in this hard world. The crueler this world gets, the softer I become.

I still get excited like a little kid over the simplest things, and I'm so grateful for that.

I've always been a helper and I'll always be a helper. Some people have said I'm naïve or I give too freely, but I don't care if a homeless guy is a scammer in disguise. Being a helper is part of who I am.

I'm interested in religion, philosophy, urban sustainability, urban gardening, green technology, reforming the prison system and finding a cure for homelessness. I am really into art, even though I know very little about the movements. You can probably seduce me with whale facts. Or talking about the Fibonacci sequence.

In my downtime I garden, swim, read, write, cook, go walking in creeks, go to the movies, and visit museums. I'm learning to make my own princess dresses. I dance when no one's watching, enjoy opera, would give my left leg to be a Jedi knight, and wish I lived in Stars Hollow.

Please give me your movie and music recommendations. What's a hidden gem around here you'd like to show me? For the love of God, take me out to bar trivia.

Tell me your thoughts on the Lemonade album. Give me herbal tea and graphic novel recommendations. Have you heard of any job openings that welcome applicants with rainbow hair?

I was born and raised a feminist. Hate racism, homophobia, and transphobia. Hopefully a future warrior for Earth. If I can be the person I hope to be. How many of us end up with the lives we hoped for?

I'm really good at finding things on sale, remembering who starred in what movie, figuring out how to fix things, helping people find things in a store even though I don't work there, and removing spiders from a room without freaking out.

The first things people notice about me: My eyes. If you get me started talking about political or social issues, my passion is pretty obvious. And there's a 98% chance I'll be wearing some complicated nail polish.

I like to dress really strangely when possible, large flowers in my hair, princess dresses, and way too much glitter. I probably look like a materialistic ditz, but I'm actually a very serious person and I use clothes and makeup as a way to relax and play.

Favorite books, movies, and music:
    Books: White Oleander, My Lover is a Woman, Trash, Echo, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, The Outlaw Bible of Poetry, Cunt, The End of Nature. Also really starting to get into N.K. Jemison.

Movies: Amelie, Imagine Me & You, Moll Flanders, Antonia's Line, The Princess Bride, Star Wars, Southern Comfort, Bowling for Columbine, What the Bleep Do We Know, anything by Mel Brooks, foreign, or a documentary. I love quirky movies that most people think are weird.

Music: Goldfrapp, Michael Jackson, Santigold, Gypsy Kings, M.I.A., Thelonius Monk, Kate Nash, Regina Spektor, Hozier, Aqualung, Ladytron, Depeche Mode, Bond, Dresden Dolls, Postal Service, Linkin Park, System of a Down, anything disco, techno, Motown, or oldies.

Long term, I'm on a journey to have a sacred union with a man. A relationship where we both find healing and deep growth, an energy that strengthens us to heal the world. A man who sees my body as sacred and allows me the honor of helping him heal the wounded masculinity he learned on this broken Earth. There's so much suffering right now, let's work together for a better world.

Interact

Signature

Somewhere is the man who will write my name on his heart.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice