Local Time:
7:45 AM
Birthday:
Aug 2, 1989 (Age: 34)
New York, USA
Business owner

ChangingTimes

Member, Male, 34, from New York, USA

I have the one introduction thread that many saw and gave zero replies too.I thought it may be a site to allow a range of view but maybe not Mar 10, 2018

ChangingTimes was last seen:
Apr 16, 2018
    1. ChangingTimes
      ChangingTimes
      I have the one introduction thread that many saw and gave zero replies too.I thought it may be a site to allow a range of view but maybe not
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ChangingTimes
        ChangingTimes
        I think I know why now. A 'female' member of the site has told me not to question female supremacy. Apparently that is non-negotiable. I didn't see it in the T&Cs
        Mar 10, 2018
      3. Gryffin
        Gryffin
        I would definitely be respectful of those who hold that view. But I'm not sure if you have to accept it. If you're not happy seek out a moderator and discuss it with them. You don't have to report anyone but it might make life easier if you share your experience with them. Up to you.
        Mar 10, 2018
      4. Mistress Jules
        Mistress Jules
        This is a male chastity site by design and has grown to encompass a whole lot of kinks and fetishes as well as world views. I am sorry you have been misinformed regarding the purpose of the site. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
        Mar 10, 2018
        Gryffin and lockit like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 2, 1989 (Age: 34)
    New York, USA
    Business owner
    Married businessman trying to navigate changing times, female ascendancy etc, while also trying to remain successful and maintain an alpha demeanor.

Hi there

I recently discovered this site and it seems to be a place of some engaging discussions, not just on chastity but the whole dynamic of power within relationships and between men and women.

I have a kink for some vanilla female domination within the home behind closed doors. Although my wife isn't really into that. Which is fine, I really appreciate how she looks up to me as the 'head of the home' and she's very submissive (though sometimes teasingly mischievous). She's also ten years younger than me so she says she doesn't think her sometimes taking charge (even in a playful style) really works.

I've never broached the idea of short-term chastity as a playful thing to her as she's casually expressed bewilderment before at the very idea that some men submit to that.

In my perfect scenario we'd have maybe a couple of days a month when everything is reversed and I'm made to do all the chores naked and she rules, even locking me into chastity for a few days. But I doubt it will ever happen that way. Which again - is fine as I wouldn't trade away what we have which is a very loving marriage.

Also as I run a business I'm interested in hearing other peoples opinions on power dynamics within the workplace and society.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice