Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
6:45 PM
Oregon
Physicist

DrChastity

sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder, from Oregon

But that's okay. I learned a lot about myself. Like... I'm pansexual. Who knew? And that I need a Keyholder who is actually VERY dominant... Jun 13, 2020

DrChastity was last seen:
Jun 13, 2020
    1. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      I've written two pages that I hope to read to my wife and convince her that we should try chastity out. I'm too nervous to try yet. Waiting.
      1. Breathe
        Breathe
        Good luck!
        Mar 22, 2018
    2. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Welcome to CM! You might want to consider changing your avatar. I had one like it and I was asked to pick something other than a locked penis by the moderators as it may not be considered attractive to some of the female members. It is OK to have such pictures in your photo albums.
      L-u-c-y likes this.
    3. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Well now I need a KH more than ever. I ordered a locking anal plug and it has arrived. So I find myself with the plug locked inside me also.
    4. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      I've been very fortunate and I want for almost nothing now, except to find my Keyholder. She's been so elusive...
    5. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Looking for a keyholder
  • About

Oregon
    Physicist
    My key is held by:
    nobody now. I seek my Keyholder
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    I’ve owned many but they’re all been ball capture style. I've decided to get a PA piercing based one since I now have a real KH and I really want to be inescapably locked.
    Chastity resume:
    I learned of chastity around age 15 & have yearned to be locked by my KH ever since. I just haven't found them. I've had only a couple of online goes, one 3 month in-person, but I'm ready for the real thing.
    I live in Portland, OR and have several top fetishes, but chastity has always been the main one. I've always wanted having my orgasms controlled and denied by my KH. I also have a strong fetish for wearing and/or worshiping extreme high heels. I'm into crossdressing, bdsm & I especially like wearing fetish outfits of all kinds.
    I've read a lot about a lot of you and you're such a nice, interesting, welcoming, friendly and diverse group of people!
    I've loved chastity since I was a teenager. I've had the very strong and frequent urge to be locked up in chastity under the will of a strict, demanding, creative dominant Keyholder for most of my adult life. I was convinced that it needed to be in the form of an FLR, but it turns out that I was overthinking things. So recently I started dating a man, and that was really fun. It lasted 3 months but it didn't work out as he was just too vanilla for me. He was a novice to chastity but he took to it quite quickly, so that part was cool. It just wasn't a great match in terms of the Dom/sub nature of the relationship. But at least I learned that I'm polysexual. I do think that I mostly prefer women but I keep an open mind as I grow and evolve.
    I'm not attracted to men, but if someone is into dominating and owning me and keeping me in chastity and exploring the same fetishes that I'm into, like I said, I'll keep an open mind. But I think my gut tells me that it's a woman I seek to serve, and actually that I wish to emulate. I don't know if I'm trans, and if I am, how far I'd go along that route. I know I would never have surgery, but I think I'd be willing to be feminized by my Mistress/Keyholder... I think I'd do whatever She wanted in the end.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/806663

Signature

submissive mtf, but not sure to what extent I'll transition.
    Very feminine behind closed doors, would like to be kept locked in chastity and made to please my KeyHolder 24/7/365 while being feminized.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice