Local Time:
12:35 PM
Birthday:
Nov 28, 1982 (Age: 41)
Germany
natural sciences

Astarte

Active member, Female, 41, from Germany

One to rule them all, One to find them, One to spank them all, and in the darkness bind them Jan 27, 2018

Astarte was last seen:
Jan 28, 2019
    1. sissyjoanne
      sissyjoanne
      What a lovely profile. I love your thoughts, especially on happiness.
    2. Astarte
      Astarte
      One to rule them all, One to find them, One to spank them all, and in the darkness bind them
      1. chastityV
        chastityV
        Try saying THAT in black speech :p
        Jan 27, 2018
        WOTAN13 likes this.
    3. Astarte
      Astarte
      One to rule them all, One to find them, One Ring to spank them all, and in the darkness bind them
      nonerect and WOTAN13 like this.
    4. Astarte
      Astarte
      Having fun seeing Brexit unfold - let them choose between the norwegian or swiss model as that is what they obviously wanted. Wasn't it ?-)
      nonerect likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It's what 52% of 72% wanted. I was one of the other 48% and I'm gutted. The fact they have made Nigel Farage mainstream makes me feel sick.
        Jun 24, 2016
      2. seasoned
        seasoned
        Why can't they have the british model? The British have always been eccentric but I'd not be surprised to see other countries follow.
        Jun 24, 2016
        nonerect likes this.
      3. latexbound
        latexbound
        As a disappointed remainer I must admit I am now curious to see how this unfolds both in the UK and across Europe. I think it could have as big an impact on the EU itself. Remains to be seen....
        Jul 7, 2016
        maid_carrie and Jasmic68 like this.
    5. njboyincb6000
      njboyincb6000
      Has been so nice meeting and chatting with You! Hope to see You around the site.
    6. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Astarte,
      I just wished to send you a welcome. Lots of cool and good folks here. So welcome and look forward to hearing of your journey.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 28, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Germany
    natural sciences
    *** As most people obviously don't read till the end some IMPORTANT INFORMATION first:
    1. Please refrain from sending friend invites if we didn't chat or communicate before - such invites will be deleted without further comment. And even then please ask before sending the request.
    2. I am in a really happy long term relationship so I am not looking for anything real.
    3. I won't do camchats. ***

Behind my rational-analytic appearance I am quite emotional.

I love everyday trifles, wind in my hair, I paint smilies on my hand when I am sad and I sing loud (and out of tune) when I am happy. If I am very happy I start bouncing and glow like a 500 w bulp. If I am incredibly happy I become quiet and just enjoy.
    It's easy for nature to make you happy. With poeple it's somehwat harder. I don't expect others to make me happy - I am responsible for that myself.
    I am not a 'happy-maker' for others - that's only possible if they have found out why life is beautiful themselfs.

I am an absolute culture vulture who loves people with brain, heart and curiosity. I am so curious about the world, about the functionality of all things, about other cultures, languages, countries, about sciences, mathematics, art, music - so many things. I like to discover things and to marvel, to rejoice and to the world and to see the world from the perspective of a child again. I love it so much, to immerse myself in these things that it's sometimes hard to stop myself telling the whole world why the origin of supernovae or the development of language in the Third Reich is so fascinating. This is something you should be able to handle if you want to get along with me.
    I do "not" want to slow at all !
    It doesn't matter to me what kind of school or professional degree someone has, how much money, whatever, as long as I can sit down with him and have a lively conversation. For a great night I do not need more than a pot of tea, chocolate, and a keyword, which entails intense conversations, mind travel and fascination.

who else ?

Signature

I have come to drag you out of yourself and take you in my heart.
    I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had and lift you like a prayer to the sky.

~ ~ ~ Dschalal ad-Din ar-Rumi - persian mystic ~ ~ ~
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice