Comments on Profile Post by Strict Sir

1. Allan1517
    Allan1517
    Thank you. My wife and I both agree that it is an appropriate term and was the right time for it to happen.
    Jan 20, 2018
  2. Strict Sir
    Strict Sir
    I guess if she has no more use for it, why not?!
    Jan 20, 2018
  3. Allan1517
    Allan1517
    Yes, exactly. It's outlived it's usefulness and purpose and her retiring it makes absolute sense.
    Jan 20, 2018
  4. Strict Sir
    Strict Sir
    Well I applaud her decision and her taking control. You must be relieved to not have to worry about performing anymore? It sounds like you are happy in your submissive role. Good for you both!
    Jan 20, 2018
    Allan1517 likes this.
  5. Allan1517
    Allan1517
    Allan1517

Allan1517 Yes it was frustrating for me when I would cum after a dozen or so thrusts or go limp inside of my wife, and of course many times more frustrating for her. Very happy to have assumed my appropriately sub role in our marriage and now to be serving her needs, sexual and otherwise, in an appropriately sub manner. She absolutely made the right decision.
    Jan 20, 2018
    kaligod likes this.
  6. Strict Sir
    Strict Sir
    Very nice, you both sound happy with how things are. Yes, a laudable decision on her part. I'm always open to chat if you see me online.
    Jan 20, 2018
  7. Allan1517
    Allan1517
    Thanks, will look forward to it
    Jan 20, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice