Here I am.
  • About

central coast, CA
    repair
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/7VcAAOSwGtRXxHJi/s-l300.jpg
    This is my current device. It is quite good for longer term wear.
    I have also used a steel tube device, and a plastic device.
    Chastity resume:
    The most I have been locked is a week straight. Training myself. Little experience with a keyholder.
    Hello, i am a shy boy who has been interested in chastity as long as I can remember. I have a device, saving up for a high quality one. Im looking for a female in my life to help me stay locked up. I think the idea of mutual chastity is really awesome, and I also really like the idea of having me and a partner both in chastity to a third party. I am currently single and without a keyholder. I describe myself as somewhat asexual, and around 90% heteromantic. I am 5'10", and very slim. umm... other kinky interests include latex (though no experience yet), erotic hypnosis, and bondage (not much experience on this one, either). I am at the beginning of my explorations after many years of only thinking about things. My non-kink interests include videogames, scifi books and movies, some little bit of music making, and i love a good spooky story. Also tabletop RPGs. Umm... anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice