Comments on Profile Post by ColoBilly

1. nrbill
    nrbill
    I've always been all
    about women who take what they want and have an "I'm in charge here!" attitude. I enjoy being taken and used, then kept or thrown away. I like to be told what to do or not to do.
    Dec 15, 2017
    ColoBilly likes this.
  2. demale
    demale
    I agree totally. Every woman deserves a big hard cock inside her. Do you enjoy being a cuck?
    Dec 15, 2017
    ColoBilly likes this.
  3. nrbill
    nrbill
    I've been one all my life. I just didn't know what it was for a long time. I've always been submissive to women, so being a cuckold is very natural for me, not to mention normal.
    Dec 15, 2017
    Rectrix likes this.
  4. demale
    demale
    I envy you! I'm completely submissive to women as well and would love my wife to cuckold me. She is leaving her options open but says she won't as long as I remain obedient to her commands. Are you present when other men fuck your women?
    Dec 15, 2017
  5. nrbill
    nrbill
    Not usually. In the past I've seen my girlfriends have sex with other men, and we've been watched having sex by other couples. I've caught my wife with another guy once, but they were both dressed and just talking when I saw them. It was very obvious they were together because they were acting like any couple would. I didn't say anything about it, being the good cuckold.
    Dec 15, 2017
  6. demale
    demale
    It's nice that you have the appropriate attitude. It took me a long while to accept that I was a cuckold waiting to happen. Am still waiting but am prepared for my wife to fit me with horns.
    Dec 15, 2017
  7. nrbill
    nrbill
    The first time was an amazing experience, and after that they seemed to come one after the other, like it was supposed to be that way for me. Maybe I just instinctively know who to allow to pick me for their use.
    Dec 15, 2017
    ColoBilly likes this.
  8. demale
    demale
    Sounds more than likely. Since I'm bisexual my wife probably would have me service her bulls. Have you ever done that?
    Dec 15, 2017
  9. nrbill
    nrbill
    Never. I have zero interest in men.
    Dec 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice