Birthday:
July 17

nrbill

Long term member, Male

nrbill was last seen:
Mar 26, 2024
    1. ColoBilly
      ColoBilly
      "My wife told me on our first date my dick was too small for her, so she's been cuckolding me since that same day."

I just love a woman who knows what she wants, says what she means and takes real action. Strong women rock!
      dreamingsub, SmallRyan and βetaβoi like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nrbill
        nrbill
        The first time was an amazing experience, and after that they seemed to come one after the other, like it was supposed to be that way for me. Maybe I just instinctively know who to allow to pick me for their use.
        Dec 15, 2017
        ColoBilly likes this.
      3. demale
        demale
        Sounds more than likely. Since I'm bisexual my wife probably would have me service her bulls. Have you ever done that?
        Dec 15, 2017
      4. nrbill
        nrbill
        Never. I have zero interest in men.
        Dec 15, 2017
    2. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Nice pic. A tiny lock would be really cool. I like it
      nrbill likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        I was referring to your avatar. A tiny lock for the guy on the right. Sorry for the confusion
        Jul 10, 2017
      3. nrbill
        nrbill
        Hi again Mash2214: I didn't notice your reply about the tiny lock until just now, 11-29-17. In the avatar, the guy with no dick is supposed to be me. I would have drawn in a lock, but it was hard enough to get rid of the smaller dick that was originally there. (Cont. below)
        Nov 29, 2017
        nonerect likes this.
      4. nrbill
        nrbill
        My wife told me on our first date my dick was too small for her, so she's been cuckolding me since that same day. If you're wearing a chastity device, it's the same as having no dick. It's no different than having a penectomy, and almost the same as castration, since your balls are useless. The only difference is you still have testosterone.
        Nov 29, 2017
        Guest 4328, Giveitup, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
    3. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hi just stop posting and it will just drop off the radar until your ready to come back xx Wendy
      1. nrbill
        nrbill
        I had a hacking issue that turned out not to be as bad as I thought, so I'll be continuing as I was before. Thanks for your reply, and thank you for all the work you do for CM as well.
        May 7, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    July 17
    Chastity resume:
    currently using honor system

Signature

Penetration-Free For Life, Beginning February 26, 2017
    [​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice