Nov 10, 2023
Local Time:
11:41 AM
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1976 (Age: 48)
Washington, D.C.
Attorney

MeanBitch

Long term member, Female, 48, from Washington, D.C.

MeanBitch was last seen:
Nov 10, 2023
    1. Suewiang
      Suewiang
      Hope you time to update soon
    2. Hasan Frank
      Hasan Frank
      You have amazing experience, thanks for sharing it
      Lucky1 likes this.
    3. Suewiang
      Suewiang
      I hope you are well as I have not seen you post in a while
    4. casper
      casper
      Hi MeanBitch,
      What do you get out of pegging the most? And do you miss the fact that he no longer struggles?
      slave_dog13 likes this.
    5. casper
      casper
      Hi MeanBitch,
      What do you get out of pegging the most? And do you miss the fact that he no longer struggles?
      slave_dog13 likes this.
    6. casper
      casper
      MeanBitch what size Strapon did you start your husband on? and how long did you have him in chastity before you started introducing him to your strapon? was it a shock at first for him and did he cry and struggle? What size can he take now and how long did it take for you to get him there? Is this the biggest that you will require him to accept from you? How frequently do you peg him?
      sextudent and slave_dog13 like this.
    7. Guest 8395
      Guest 8395
      At his feet, mistress
      slave_dog13 likes this.
    8. Bonheur soumission
    9. AprilC
      AprilC
      sorry to see that you have been a bit quiet, but I would suppose DC is a busy place these days. You so made the correct decisions in your and hubby's life
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks!
        Nov 17, 2018
        Snow Erik and casper like this.
    10. Guest 2802
      Guest 2802
      I just read your thread "My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity" and am very impressed with your clarity of vision and consistency with which you pursue it. There are times when I feel a little sorry for your husband but it obviously works for you both and I must confess to being a little envious. I wish you both a wonderful FLR and please keep us posted on how it ebbs and flows.
      sissyblueballs likes this.
      1. Guest 2802
        Guest 2802
        I just realized what really captivated me with your situation. Unlike many cases where chastity and FLR/FLM was introduced from the "bottom", you initiated it from the "top" and you are doing everything your way, while still being sensitive to you husband's needs and emotional well-being.
        Aug 19, 2018
      2. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks!
        Nov 17, 2018
        casper likes this.
    11. ColoBilly
      ColoBilly
      I love your ID name @MeanBitch From as early as I started liking girls for some reason mean girls have always made my head spin.
      Snow Erik likes this.
    12. femdomfan
      femdomfan
      You should consider a writing a book
      Snow Erik likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ChasteHubby2015
        ChasteHubby2015
        Ma'am, I think that's a great idea because much of the literature out there seems targeted to either men trying to convince women or women trying to convince themselves. Ignored are the ladies who want real FLR and chastity with a resistant man.
        Jul 29, 2017
        Hy_Voltage likes this.
      3. femdomfan
        femdomfan
        The tweets are fine. Sort of new to this. It just seems to be a new fetish for me. Not sure I could do it in the real world though.
        Jul 30, 2017
      4. femdomfan
        femdomfan
        love the image of "breaking a horse" - super hot. Both my boss and a close college friend are horse girls. I guess male chastity is like gelding a stallion. I would never do that to myself, but the image is super hot. And my college friend knows I have this kink. But we keep it on the fantasy side. Sh'e married. - She calls her marriage a long hot ride! She's the money maker, so I guess its an FLR
        Jul 30, 2017
        nonerect likes this.
    13. femdomfan
      femdomfan
      More please ...
    14. mrfelix
      mrfelix
      Mean Bitch where are you? I miss reading your posts.
      Come on back. Have you been hooking up with any lucky men lately?
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Hi! Just haven't seen too many posts that relate to my situation. I have been pretty active this summer seeing different men.
        Jul 29, 2017
        Snow Erik, Lucky1, Guest 3977 and 3 others like this.
      2. mrfelix
        mrfelix
        MeanBitch, you and the relationship you have with your husband are the absolute gold standard of a true FLR in my mind.
        You've said you allow your husband to pleasure you orally, how often does he initiate this, or do you allow him to? Has he learned to enjoy the peggings you now give him? Do you remove his belt to peg him? Has he ever orgasmed from pegging alone? Do You ever orgasm from it?
        Jul 29, 2017
        Chastitybf88 likes this.
      3. mrfelix
        mrfelix
        Ive tried to get my wife interested in pegging with no luck. Any tips on how to get her to warm up to the idea?
        Jul 29, 2017
    15. Helena
      Helena
      You look truly spectacular.
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks for the compliment!
        Jul 29, 2017
    16. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      How long have you been Dominating your husband
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Over three years now.
        Jul 29, 2017
        Oldgold and Helena like this.
    17. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      You look stunning...and like you I find such sexual excitement knowing I am displaying my high sexual aura..and with my chastity cuckold by my side it makes for a prefect world...look us up here...
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks!
        Jul 29, 2017
    18. Kepoke
      Kepoke
      I have to say that you seem absolutely amazing, nothing sexier than a woman that is in charge! I wish you were my keyholder lol ;) love the picture btw!
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thank You!
        Jul 29, 2017
    19. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Great name and wonderful picture
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks!
        Jul 20, 2016
    20. tdk34
      tdk34
      you look so hot and horny, im a sissy and love to be dominated by a girl, hope to chat soon.
      Ron33 and one900goat like this.
      1. MeanBitch
        MeanBitch
        Thanks! By day I have to be conservative but when I go out at night I like to dress slutty and make guys horny. Thanks for the compliment.
        May 21, 2016
        Ron33 and Chastitybf88 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1976 (Age: 48)
    Washington, D.C.
    Attorney
    Chastity devices:
    Neosteel
    Chastity resume:
    Never and Not Going to Happen!
    Assertive, dominant African American woman in a FLR marriage, husband locked in chastity.

I am demanding and selfish, but I am also fair and consistent.

I have a busy career and I am a no-nonsense personality, so if you contact me get right to the point and be respectful.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice