Female, 32, from Los Angeles, California, US

Elizabeth Payne was last seen:
Jan 17, 2018
    1. Joan.t
      Joan.t
      Nice to see a young female around, be welcome, we are here to help
    2. Chastitybf88
      Chastitybf88
      Any way I can help you on here? Welcome to CM! Hope we can chat sometime! :)
      1. Elizabeth Payne
        Elizabeth Payne
        thank you my dear. Sure why not you can chat me
        Nov 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Los Angeles, California, US
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Pro Domme
    I'm a dominant woman looking to be a Mistress to a loyal sub male who will worship, serve and obey Me, in a long-term FLR.

I'm intelligent, educated, very assertive and feisty - a leader not a follower. Very interested in the femdom scene, humiliation, degradation and lots more.

Message Me for the finer details.

No fakes, wannabes, married or closet gays. Serious replies only.

If you message me copy and paste, one liners, text speak or horrendously bad English, do not expect a reply. You will be immediately blocked! If I don't reply to your first message take it I'm not interested and do not repeat the same over and over. Too many on here do this and are nothing short of desperate! My rules, if you don't like it, jog on!

Short version (though I recommend reading the long version for a full insight into who I am and what I am seeking):

I am a bondage bottom NOT a submissive (yes, there is a difference). I'm all about the "B" and nothing about the "DSM". I am not seeking/offering casual sex or "NSA fun". I am a romantic who is seeking a one-to-one relationship with someone who utterly adores seeing a lady blissed out in bondage. I am not looking to be gooseberry to a couple. I am not looking for a submissive or a switch, and I'm actually not even looking for a Shibari expert (I'm more into messy, fun, spontaneous DiD than pretty knots). If you're not in the south east of the UK and willing to meet for real there's little point in contacting me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice