both still students
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    not yet, but I want my bf (future husband) caged
    Chastity resume:
    trials now, permanent on our wedding day
    Hello, we are Frederique (21) and ralph (22). We are both still studying at the university.We have met each other at a party of mutual friends and we had a very good click. We love each other a lot and we even live together for about 10 months now in a one room studio in the centre of our city.

As we do love each other a lot, ralph is unable to give me penetrative orgasms. After I told him this I also tol him I woud find myself other guys to provide me these orgasms. As ralph had some hard time with it at the start he accepted it completely now. Of course he can still be uncomfortable at times but is he being more and more supportive lately, Living together did helped for that.

Frederique told me she needed penetrative orgasms to be sexually satisfied. Even as I do hate it at times I also notice she is more vivid and cheerful when she is sexually satisfied in a way I can’t provide. I really started to enjoy to know she is at another guys place or brings one home. I have become more and more supportive.

We both discuss often how to to incorporate it into our relationship, both on our own way but with the desire to stay together for ever. We love to imagine about how our relationship might develop in the future and in what way cuckolding will be a permanent part of our relationship and future marriage. One of the strong thoughts is fueled mostly by Frederique. She likes to fantasize that I on my own will ask her to stop penetration between us from the moment we are engaged. Very often she tells me how she gets turned on by this idea. From that moment on she wants the orgasms for ralph can only come from jerking bij himself or bij Frederique or a footjob by Frederique. We are still discussing if a blowjob and outercourse are (partly) penetrations. Frederique says she still loves to make love to me but she loves to discuss this options as it can really arouse her and she says it will add to our cuckolding relationship. She says she loves to discuss this but it has to be ralph who would initiate it on the day of our engagement. She also has ideas about using a cockcage and maybe permanent from the day we are married.

We both fantasize a lot about this when Frederique is slowly jerking ralph while we cuddle and caresse eachother. Frederique gets more and more into it and she can be very persuasive to make ralph go along further and further.

We are both still young and there is a lot more to learn so we like to chat in here together or sometimes one of us alone as well.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice