May 14, 2020
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
10:48 PM
Hawaii

PouchPantyLover

Long term member, Male, from Hawaii

Between the recent orgasm and how unsatisfying it was I am struggling to get my mojo back. It doesn't help how stressed and busy she is. Apr 15, 2020

PouchPantyLover was last seen:
May 14, 2020
    1. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      15 days till big family vacation. Looking forward to getting away from everything.
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Sick of Lucy's crap. If I get barred from CM as a result, so long and thanks for all the fish.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        I appreciate your point of view @Rectix and I have taken many a chill pill over Lucy's comments in the past. My prescription has run dry. If she wants to start shit, she should at least have the balls to take it back and not delete posts giving her what she dishes out regularly.
        May 20, 2019
      3. L-u-c-y
        L-u-c-y
        @PouchPantyLover If you are talking about the post where you called me a prostitute, I deleted that to save you the public embarrassment. If you ever make a comment like that again about me or any other female member you will be banned.
        May 20, 2019
        Slave to a Goddess and filltee like this.
      4. filltee
        filltee
        L_u_c-y
        I realise its not my place to question yor decisions or ask for clarification ....but I really cannot figure out why you or anyone else would let this guy stay a member.
        May 21, 2019
    3. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Locked back in my jailbird at her insistence. This time I did nothing to promote or push chastity. Will it make a difference?
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        It's good, she knows you need it. Fingers crossed.
        Apr 19, 2019
      2. Miffy
        Miffy
        This is good-i too was locked at her insistence yesterday-not an unusual thing now at all
        Apr 22, 2019
      3. Miffy
        Miffy
        Hopefully the first of many for you!
        Apr 22, 2019
    4. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Out of the cage and taking a break again. I wish I could even out the peaks and valleys.
      Kate Donald and Rectrix like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Who's peaks and valleys are they? If they're hers, you just have to ride them.
        Apr 11, 2019
        PouchPantyLover likes this.
      2. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        They are both our peaks and valleys. I'm afraid I don't have the personality to just ride them.
        Apr 12, 2019
    5. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      I was allowed an orgasm on Sunday and I'm not happy about it?
      Rectrix likes this.
      2. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        I don't mean the usual post orgasm let down. I've grown accustomed to that. I mean I didn't like or enjoy the actual orgasm. That's a first.
        Apr 3, 2019
        Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      3. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Oh wow!!
        Apr 3, 2019
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I've had that experience too, especially when it was a surprise and I wasn't prepared and couldn't manage it well enough to get to the peak. It can make you wonder if it's worth it.
        Apr 4, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    6. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Had an orgasm and I'm deeply confused and conflicted. Hit the restart button.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Obviously she's very happy with you. Way to go! Day 1 sucks though, the prolactin drop.
        May 26, 2018
    7. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Approaching 4 months since last PIV orgasm. Getting squirrely. She is saying I've still got a long way to go...
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Embrace it. Understanding and accepting that you are not like other men, and that you still worship and serve her is the path to complete submission. It's in these 'what have I done' moments that we find our challenges and accept ourselves.
        May 26, 2018
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        It could indeed be a long way. Like change months to years (my case). Tongue only. Penis can stay locked.
        May 26, 2018
    8. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Still in limbo
      nonerect likes this.
    9. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Feeling restless as New Years approaches. Would like to start year strong, but have big trip coming up. Maybe I'll start my year Jan 20.
    10. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Sorer than I've ever been. Hopefully wiser too. Thank you my lovely wife/KH/Mistress for your power and wisdom.
      nonerect and Mash2214 like this.
      2. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        You bum is bruised as is mine. I haven't thought of being naughty yet.
        Dec 16, 2017
      3. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        My sin is that I edge myself with the wand. She used to tolerate it because she doesn't like doing tease and denial stuff. She's decided that even though I don't orgasm it is jacking off which is disrespectful to her. Hard habit to break.
        Dec 17, 2017
        Rectrix and nonerect like this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She's correct about the cheating part. I've done the same thing -- she keeps her wand next to her side of the bed, and I've touched it in the past when making the bed. I've made a real effort to not do that, and have been good for several months now. I saw a great picture on Tumblr once of how a woman had put a chastity cage padlock in the electrical plug-in prong of her Wand!
        May 17, 2018
    11. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Punishment day tomorrow and I'm at 55 strokes. Not as bad as a couple of weeks ago, but not good either.
      nonerect and ChastityBryce like this.
      1. ChastityBryce
        ChastityBryce
        I would love to hear more about how your punishment system works?
        Dec 14, 2017
      2. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        I keep a list for my wife/KH/Mistress that I submit to her each Thursday. We have a set number of strokes for standard things such as not doing an assigned chore. She also adds things at will if she wants to provide a correction.
        Dec 14, 2017
        nonerect and Retiredinaz like this.
      3. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        I have a thread titled punishment spanking in the pedestal section of the mansion if you want to read more about it.
        Dec 14, 2017
        Retiredinaz likes this.
    12. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Hope for the best, plan for the worst. If I disappear, it's been a pleasure being part of this community.
    13. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Finally back in proper mind frame after November orgasms and unlock time.
    14. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Must have done something right, she let me out to shave last night. A tiny sore spot, so still out and feeling weird about peeing standing
    15. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      16 days locked without a shave. Getting super itchy. I think she is making me wait because she knows how uncomfortable it is.
      1. guest 2942
        guest 2942
        thats the worst. I feel for ya lol
        Dec 10, 2017
    16. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Really struggling despite great efforts by my KH. Need to get over the hump.
    17. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Back from vacation and several orgasms. Feeling too male to do my duties.
    18. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Punishment day today. Accrued only 45 strokes, a new low. She made each one count though. Thank you to my lovely wife and KH.
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        45 that count can be a lot worse than 100 that are easy strokes.
        Nov 10, 2017
        PouchPantyLover likes this.
    19. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Past the bump in the road, settling down and happy with life.
    20. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      On shaky ground. Things becoming normal and the abnormality was part of what made it fun. Hoping this is a bump in the road, not a wall...
    21. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Have a good weekend everyone
    22. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Punishment day tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. This new number of strokes system is harsh. I thought I was doing OK....
      Ms Monicas sweet boy likes this.
      1. Ms Monicas sweet boy
        Ms Monicas sweet boy
        How was it for You? It is good to have limits expanded so that you never stop learning to Serve better. I am not physically with my Goddess yet. I know I have met my match, and know my life is changing for the better.. :)
        Oct 28, 2017
      2. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        My last punishment was pretty harsh at 65 strokes, which is the most ever for me. It wasn't as bad as the prior week though because she broke her spoon on me and she isn't as confidant or effective with other implements.
        Oct 30, 2017
        nonerect likes this.
    23. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Tough schedule this week for wife/KH, not expecting much attention. Will focus on trying to help and make her life easier.
    24. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Ouch and thank you.
    25. PouchPantyLover
      PouchPantyLover
      Punishment day tomorrow. It seems so exciting when it's far away, but the closer it gets the more nervous I become.
      sissybitch likes this.
  • About

Hawaii
    My key is held by:
    Wife/Mistress
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird
    Chastity resume:
    Started in February 2016

Signature

Riding the roller-coaster called chastity
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice